𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠⨟⨟ 𝕙𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕤

Being the son of Hades didn't make you a bad person nor did it mean that you had to grow up to be a bad person, it just changes peoples perspectives of you

Not that it ever mattered to Seongwha.

Anymore.

It did matter at one point though. When he was a child and something changed his perspective on being the son of Satan.

A scary night and some bullies had him cornered.

They called him demons.

At the time, the little boy was timid and easily frightened when it came to anything.

He was used to this but luckily this would be the last time.

"Go back to hell with your father!" Said a male as he kicked the little boy in the stomach then another male picked him up and pulled his hand back to punch him.

Although before he could do anything, a wooden arrow pierced his hand, which made him scream before they heard a, "Bullseye!"

They all turned around to see the small child with a bow and arrow in her hand.

"Leave him alone, you big bullies or all of you get it," The girl grabbed another arrow which made the man smile and he took a step, "I'd like to see you try you littl-"

She shot him in the shoulder and all of the men looked around before running and dropping young Seongwha which made the small girl run to him.

"Are you okay? Boys are always getting hurt these days." She groaned and Seongwha laughed, "I'm fine. Thank you but how were able to shoot so well you're like, are you two or three?"

"How dare you! I'm five. I'm just a little short is all and this?" She pointed at her bow, "You like it? It's my uncle's and I'm borrowing, well playing with it which reminds me I should probably get going since he's gonna notice it's missing. But first um yes I'll be your girlfriend, whatever that is. Before you ask."

Seongwha nodded, "Okay I'll leave to, thank you again. It's nice to have a girlfriend to count on."

"Wait!" The girl yelled making him look at her then she stood on her toes to kiss his cheek before running away.

"Wow." Seongwha smiled.