𝐿𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐿𝑖𝑘𝑒𝑠 ✨

Aphrodite had done every one dirty in a way.

Locking all the parents and their kids in one room with two bathrooms.

So Zeus and Hongjoong were in one room and then Hades and Seongwha were in another then so on and so forth.

It was like that because the Goddess wanted no distractions whatsoever as everyone got themselves together. She followed the rules herself as she was in the room with Wooyoung.

"Is there a reason you're so serious about this, mom?" Wooyoung asked and then Aphrodite just sat on the bed opposite of him, looking deeply at him.

"This was a project. It was made to help with the closeness of us to our children but also the fact that while we went here it was all work and no play is another reason. We never got to have fun like this. I've always wanted to do this."

Aphrodite never sounded so unenthusiastic but still so true to her heart. It was something different to Wooyoung but it still made him wanna-

"Okay let's-" He hugged her and she smiled, hugging him back, "What's with the strange hug?"

"Nothing just wanted to hug you."

"Okay it's time to get ready. What do you think of the theme?" She pointed to their outfits and his eyes widened before he nodded.

"Amazing. But are you sure about this?"

"Not really but it's already in place so.."

"What do you mean by that?"

"You'll see in a couple seconds, just don't freak out but read the letter on the dresser because things are gonna get crazy with the Parents around campus."

••••In the room across the hall, the atmosphere was hot as hell

••••
In the room across the hall, the atmosphere was hot as hell.

That wouldn't be speaking metaphorically if you'd seen both of its inhabitants. "Why are you glaring at me like that?"

"Not glaring, this is just my face." Seongwha stood up, "I'm about to get dressed. Will you or are you not going?"

"Of course I'm going. I showed up so why would I stop participating in the activities now?" Hades stood up and walked over to his son, "When will you get over this?"

"Get over you leaving and getting with that-

"Easy. She's your stepmother after all."

Seongwha laughed, "That woman will never be my stepmother. Plus I know she's here, did you bring her?"

"Why would I do that? Demeter brought her and honestly I don't wanna deal with either of them." Hades sighed, "Look son there are things I do for reasons I can't tell you. I'm sorry but it's only for your own good." He walked away to get dressed.

Seongwha looked down before grabbing his stuff and going into the other bathroom. Although when he walked out for something he forgot, he saw his father although different.