𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑙𝑦 𝐼𝑑𝑖𝑜𝑡𝑠 ✨

Euphrasia slammed the door of the house closed in anger as she had been given news that shocked her to the core a few moments ago. She didn't know if it was shock or anger she was feeling but she needed answers.

When no one came out then she rolled her eyes, walking to game room where she found the boys and their girlfriends on their laps.

Although the scene did anger her, what she had on her mind distracted her from this entire situation. "We need to have a conversation, now," She basically growled at them before she stomped out of the room and to the living room.

Lots of things didn't scare the eight boys, but an angry Asia sort of made them jumpy. Which is why when they sat down, they leaned as far as they could back. After the girls left of course.

"Now I'm gonna ask one time, and I hope I'm wrong. This party everyone's talking about. Is that party really happening here?"

Even though the silence answered her question, she still wanted a solid answer, "Is someone gonna speak?"

The silence again, "Okay I can handle this."

She stood up and walked up to them and walked over to Jongho, sitting on his lap, "I've missed you so much and secrets only push us further apart, isn't that right?" She whispered in his ear before she bit on it, sending a shudder through his body.

Mingi looked up at her as she grabbed his chin and kissed his lips softly, pulling away for him to follow her lips.

Sitting on Hongjoong, she licked his lips before she kissed him and he moaned, "It was her, wasn't it? She put the word out for the party and now you have no choice but to throw it?" She whispered and he nodded

"I guess I can forgive that, why would that idiot do it before Parents Week though?" She rolled her eyes, "Oh well it's on a Friday so I have two days to recover."

"Wait you're coming to the party?"

"Yes, I live here and Yeji is definitely gonna be here. I have to find something to wear."

"Nothing too revealing," Yunho warned and she shrugged, "I'm letting Yeji style everything even my hair so yeah. Speaking of, I've got to go."

Wooyoung stood up, "You're sleeping at her dorm again?"

Euphrasia nodded and Hongjoong frowned, "No you're not actually. You're sleeping here."

"You know you can't make me do anything right?" Euphrasia smirked and Hongjoong shook his head, "I'm the house leader so what I say goes. You won't even even be able to get as far as the doorstep."

"Watch me." She walked away from him and opened the door, beginning to walk out of it, only to bounce back but luckily Yunho caught her.

"See?" Hongjoong said as he walked in front of her, "Now Wooyoung's began preparing dinner, will you help?"

"Sure but let me go change," Euphrasia wasn't gonna argue with them and she was not gonna win, she didn't feel like it anyway. If this party was happening, she needed to know every single thing about it.

Pulling up her shorts after changing out of her uniform, she heard her door open then close.

Turning around, she saw Seongwha walking into her room, "Don't mind me."

She sighed as she walked over to her dresser and grabbed a shirt only for Seongwha to take it.

"I prefer you in a bra," Asia rolled her eyes and pulled her shirt from his hands, "Go and play with your little girlfriend. I'm not a toy."

She began putting her shirt on but she was thrown on her bed and Seongwha hovered above her.

Asia laughed, "I heard she's a grade younger and she calls you oppa, is that why you like her?" She raised her leg up and ran it over his hard on then leaned up to whisper in his ear, "Did it sound the same when she said it?" She bit his ear, "Oppa.."

It didn't take long for him to wrap his hand around her neck and push her down against the bed, "You really enjoy playing with fire don't you?"

"Especially when I know I'll be burned," She smiled and then he smashed his lips against her own and she didn't fight it as she bit down on his lips. Sucking on his tongue before he pulled away and his lips made their way to her neck while pulling her shorts and underwear down.

As the male kissed quickly down her body, he stopped when his head was between her legs.

Her legs were spread and she ground her hips against Seonghwa's fingers with pretty moans falling from her lips. Her eyes shut as she's only focusing on the feeling of Seonghwa. She's so caught up in the feeling that she doesn't even realize that Seonghwa's head makes its way in between her legs.

Her legs immediately shut around his head as her eyes widen as she cries out loudly. Her hand reaches in between her legs to grip onto Seonghwa's hair, "S-Seonghwa! Ohmygod fuck! Please!"

Seonghwa's tongue swirls around her clit as his fingers continue to pump inside of her. Her hips were bucking and grinding on Seonghwa's mouth and his arm wraps around her hips to hold her down, "Stop fucking moving."

"Oh.." Asia began trembling before she let go of his hair, "Cumming.." Her body shook before her eyes sparkled and she did just as she said would should.

----

The silence at the dinner table was too uncomfortable and it Asia knew that she wasn't the only that wasn't used to it.

"Okay I don't know why it's so quiet when there is so much we have to talk about. First of all There's the House Party you're throwing tomorrow and Parents Week. Have you forgotten that our parents are arriving here?"

"How could we forget the fact that our parents will be with us for an entire week?" Yeosang groans.

The doorbell rang and all of them groaned at once until Hongjoong got up, "Who could that be?"

Euphrasia followed Hongjoong to the door, "Euphrasia!"

The girl opened the door quickly, "What are you doing here?"