𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠⨟⨟ 𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕤

Ares was second only to Hades

Ares was second only to Hades. Ares was a god of war and violence. He didn't exactly have a great reputation so why would his kid?

Choi San could care less and he's felt that way since he was born, seeing his mother and father fight ruthlessly to the death over who would be able to keep him.

Of course his father won, but a duel in front of a baby that ended in death in front of a baby?

His childhood wasn't normal.

San had an amazing amount of duality in his blood. He had levels. It'd been that way since he was a child.

Especially at the party.

The little girls' breathing got hard as she tried not to cry as they spoke fiercely to her.

The daughter of Hera and the muses mocked the little girl as she had just went over their to introduce herself and become their friend.

"Pathetic.." San walked up and pushed Euphrasia behind him, staring at the little girls, "Just like your parents, jealous and spiteful."

San scoffed before he pulled the little girl with him, stopping and turning to her, "Do you have a backbone? Or is your head just filled with horses and apples?"

Euphrasia gasped then punched him in the stomach, causing him to hold his stomach because she forgot how strong she was.

"Sorry."

"Why didn't you do what you did to me to those girls?"

"She was scary," Euphrasia looked down before San's glare hardened, "She's literally one year older than you. I've seen things worse and your scared of her."

Euphrasia glared at him, "Why are you so mad at me?"

"Because you're weak and you're not supposed to be, that's not gonna happen, not while I'm around."

"What are you trying to say?"

San narrowed his eyes, "It means I'm your boyfriend now."

"Oh."