𝘈 𝘉𝘭𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘔𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦 ✨

Everyone could sense it. It was fast but for one person it was moving in slow motion.

Only they could catch it on time.

Everyone was casual speaking to their parents with a happy grin on their faces.

That was until all signs of happiness was wiped away with the sensing of something bad.

Everything next happened so fast..

It was an arrow, the sharp tip on fire, a message tied to it as it moved at a lightning speed.

Everyone stood looked to be getting it but Asia stood up, not knowing how quick she had moved.

She caught it right before it hit Zeus or Hongjoong, which meant the tip of the table.

Soon everyone moving still again as they soon looked up, she was pointing to the arrow which was still lit and she pulled the message from it.

Zeus looked at her, "I don't think you should open that without your mother," He looked at Artemis who was already looking up with Apollo who grabbed the arrow.

He put the fire out as the girl read the message.

The other Gods and Goddesses had no idea how to react but they knew they were thankful except for one girl.

Sorn hated this and she was gonna make it known. The girl had been getting everything she wanted to make it known so she did.

No one saw that smirk that was on her face before leaving except Yeosang because he saw nearly every thing in slow motion or regular. He caught her.

"Sending Over this Message should be enough to remind you Stay in your place because looks like your not invincible. Watch your mouth and Stay in your place. I'm just waiting for a call to kill you."

Euphrasia read the message over and over, no matter how much she read it, she couldn't help but think it was for her.

"Asia?" She heard Yunho call out and looked up, "We've been calling you."

Her eyes didn't lock with his but with Sorn's.

Suddenly she remembered them speaking before the Dinner.

"Someone will put you in your place one day..."

Asia dropped the paper in front of Hongjoong, before approaching the girl, "You. This was you wasn't it?"

Hera scoffed as Sorn stood up, her mother approached Artemis, "Your daughter is crossing the line and I'd do stop it if I were you before-"

"Before what?" Artemis raised an eyebrow then Hera tapped Zeus, who was still staring at the altercation between the younger girls.

"I'm gonna give you a chance to apologize, just do it and we can forget this," Euphrasia said as she looked into the hazelnuts that were Sorn's eyes.

Sorn sighed, "I will not apologize. Because I'm not sorry, looks like you can't take a simple joke."

Euphrasia shook her head, "An arrow on fire is a joke and that message, who is it for?" Sorn hummed and then shook her head, "Well it's not for any of the boys or our Parents I'll tell you that."

"Look you all, she admitted that it was a joke so don't take anything seriously and plus don't become hypocritical like we haven't done worse," Hera folded her arms.

Artemis sighed, "Their not us, they're our children! And this is a them problem! What you're saying is not gonna help her. Our side is completely blocked from theirs at the moment." Apollo didn't say anything in fear of getting yelled at.