Chapter 18. Sports Festival Part 4

Start from the beginning

The next match Iida beat Ibara with a brutal kick that broke her arm and almost made some of her ribs stab into her lungs.

"WILL IZUKU SHIMURA AND SHOKA TODOROKI COME DOWN TO THE RING"

Both of them entered the ring and stared at each other.

"Wish you luck Todoroki".

"Same to you Shimura".

In the crowed Mei, Himiko, Ochako and Eri were cheering Izuku on while also giving Shoka support.

Eri was sitting on Katsuki's shoulders so she can watch her papa's match easier.

"Thank you uncle Kacchan" said Eri smiling.

"Whoever hurts her I'll beat to the point not even god will know who he or she is".

"Are both fighters ready!?" Said Midnight seeing that both of them nodded and got ready.

"then... BEGIN!!!".

the second her whip cracked Shoka launched a massive glacier at Izuku before she quickly built up her flames in her left hand to attack him.

Izuku smashed through the glacier like it was nothing and released a massive torrent of flames which were immediately blocked by. Shoka's own flames and much like battle training, they both were now fighting for dominance.

"I see you've gotten stronger Todoroki" said Izuku as he then spread both his arms out and shot flames from them. Before he brought them back together to try and overwhelm her defence.

Shoka smiled and slapped her right hand on the ground and shot herself up in the air with a massive ice pillar before she jumped off. It and shot flames at him making him have to jump back to dodge them.

"Indeed I have and I see that so have you".

Izuku quickly dropped to the ground and used his arms to spin himself around as he shot fire out his feet to disrupt her attack and make. Her have to back off or she'd get hit by his attack.

As soon as she landed on the ground she slammed her right hand on the ground again and sent massive ice spikes before she then. Lifted up her left hand and shot a jet stream of red hot flames at Izuku.

"Vortex" said Izuku as he lifted his hand up and a green fire ring as big as him formed and all of Shoka's flames were immediately sucked. Into the portal and used as a wall of fire to stop the ice.

Up in the stands Endeavor was grinning darkly seeing just how powerful Izuku's quirk was. "To believe a boys quirk could be this strong! I need him to impregnate Shoka to create even stronger children. But then again why stop there! He could create possibly even more strong children with Fuyumi or that bitch I married!".

Deep inside Izuku Fawkes felt the dark and evil feeling from Endeavor and was so wishing he could put him in his place.

Izuku and Shoka continued this massive slug fest with neither gaining any ground for over 5 minutes until Izuku decided to change his strategy.

"One for all 5%" thought Izuku as red and yellow lighting surrounded him and in the blink of the eye he disappeared. Only to reappear Infront of Shoka and slam his fist right Into her gut almost blowing her out of the ring if she didn't create a ice wall. To painfully slam Into.

"You know you can't beat me this way Todoroki. Let's finish this with our strongest attacks" said Izuku.

Shoka forced her body up painfully "let's end this".

Shoka concentrated all her flames into her hand while simultaneously doing the same with her ice.

Izuku saw this and smiled while entering his Phoenix form with his pupils becoming slits and giant fire wings formed on his back.