//15//:Wedding bells

Start from the beginning

"You did the right thing, my dear. You did the right thing." He sauntered to where I stood and gave me a light hug. "But," he turned around, facing his mahogany desk.

"You really think being termed as a villain is a bad thing?" Daddy asked, averting his gaze to the marble he picked from the ceramic Italian plate. I brought my eyebrows together in confusion. "What?"

"Who is a villain?"

"The opposite of a star player I guess. The evil person in the story." I replied, sitting on the couch as my feet had began hurting from standing.

"Sometimes a villain can also be the star player, my princess. A villain will do everything in his power to take what is rightfully his or hers. Does that really make the person a villain?" Why was he asking me this? Why is he telling me all these things?

"How did you do it? It still baffles me till date. How?" He questioned.

"What?"

Why was he playing these riddles? I can't seem to put anything together.

"Raise a fashion empire, a hotel, two restaurants, a foundation; that too at a very young age. How did you gain popularity more than everyone in this family? You're just twenty, yet you've accomplished a lot of things. It took me years and years to build my whole empire but it took you only three years! People no longer see me as Thee Khaleed Mahir, but as SAK's father."

I found myself asking me the same question. How did I do it? In just three years. It wasn't the easiest task to be honest, I had sacrificed a lot of time, missed lots of classes, had tons of sleepless nights, let's not even go about how many basketball practices I was marked absent.

"It took a lot of determination and courage. Baba Kaka once said, 'If you want something, you have to chase it'. And that's exactly what I did. Although, I have to say it wasn't easy. Sacrifices were made in order to mould my dreams. With the help of Mimi and Kubra, we did it. I can't take all the credit."

He twisted his head to face me, a grin plastered on his face. "You did good my daughter. You did good."

"Daddy, why are we having this conversation?"

He beamed, cupping my cheek with his index finger. "My pretty princess. So pretty, so powerful, so determined, so angry."

If anyone was to blame  for my anger, it's you and your wife. I wanted to say, but I controlled my tongue.

I held a cold expression not allowing him to dodge my question."Randomly I guess. Don't tell your siblings, but you know I love you more than everyone in my family. I love you even more than I love your mother." My eyes had starting glossing with tears. I didn't say anything, I couldn't. I knew he loved me but even more than he loves the rest? It's coming as a shock.

"I may not show it, but I care about you, a lot. Everything I do is for your own good, I would never do anything that will hurt you intentionally." I saw sincerity in his eyes. I felt happy. At least I have my Father by my side, even though I'm not close to my Mother. The love of a parent. What could be better than that?

A soulmate.

"Thank you for letting me know." I beamed. "You're welcome." With that, I left.