I still remember everything. Suddenly I heard my door bell ring.

"Who can come here this time?"- I suspected.

I went towards the door."No one knows me here. Who can visit me this time?"- I asked myself looking at the watch.

I went near the door and peeped through the peep hole and saw five men standing outside and you know what the fun fact is I don't know any of them. I grabbed a vase from th nearby table for self defense and opened the door slowly. I was about to through the vase on the fat man in between but...

"Hey you dumb girl. Are you mad or what? Is this how you treat your guests? "- A guy with white hair , with pale skin and cat eyes shouted while grabbing my hand.

 Are you mad or what? Is this how you treat your guests? "- A guy with white hair , with pale skin and cat eyes shouted while grabbing my hand

( The angry guy)

By now I was sure that they are not here to harm me because of their dressing sense. They were dressed decently and their body language also told me that. More than that I saw their tensed eyes as if they want something from me. I relaxed myself.

"First of all, I am not mad otherwise you wouldn't have knocked on my door. And secondly, people don't visit me often so I thought that you are creeps or something."- I said while rolling my eyes and putting the vase back.

"What ,do we look like creeps to you?"- that pale guy again shouted.

"What if I say yes? And don't shout Mr."- I said calmly.

Before that pale guy can go any further the fat man who I guess is almost in his 40's said,"You are Kang Y/N right. I am Bang Si-Hyuk. If you don't mind can we talk for a little?" - He asked for my permission.

 If you don't mind can we talk for a little?" - He asked for my permission

( The fat man )

Seeing the old man showing respect towards me I also smiled and bowed to him and invited all the five men's inside.

"I will get some water for you . Please take a seat."- I offered them to sit.They all drink some water and now all those four guys were looking at the fat man I mean Mr. Bang , waiting for him to say something.