"Okay try LYK2471OP!" Liam shouts over the whimpers from the people piled in the corner.

I plug in the code and it flashes red, "No!"

"Fuck, okay try HJW7940LT!" Zayn yells a different set.

I type that in and it flashes green, "Got it!" They run over to join me and we grab as much cash as we can to fit inside the two duffel bags we brought.

We start pushing money stuffed on the racks into the bag and once they are both filled we run out, "Are those sirens?" Niall turns to look outside the windows and we listen to hear it.

"Fuck we gotta go!" I shout and we all rush outside, "Sorry about this! At least no one died!" Niall rushes out to the group of people on the floor and we run out of the bank.

All of us run as fast as we can so no cop cars arrive to see us escaping from the scene.

We finally make it to the car and pound on the windows, Delilah jumps from the action and unlocks it as we all jump in.

"What happened?!" She shouts.

"Drive!" We all yell in unison and she immediately presses the gas.

We all fly back from the sudden action, the only sounds in the car comes from our heavy breathing.

I turn back around to see cop cars pull up in front of the bank, one of the cops turns their head and sees the car, aiming his gun at it and a bullet flies through the back windshield.

Delilah screams and we all duck, "I didn't mean it when I said to get shot! What the fuck happened?!" She steps on the gas harder and turns the corner with force.

"Someone in the bank must've called the cops without us seeing, or they pressed that stupid button just in time." Niall points out as he scans the area for any cops following behind us.

"I don't know where I'm going!" She shouts.

"Just keep making random turns until we lose them!" Louis rushes out.

Delilah makes a left down a busy road and weaves her way as best she can through the two lanes.

"Turn down here." I point to the next upcoming right.

"Harry that's a dead end." She states.

"Just do it!" I get impatient. She makes the right turn in a fast manner—causing the tires to screech, "Okay park up here, everyone duck." They listen to my orders and we all duck down so we are out of sight.

Sirens get closer to the area, but they fly past the road we are down. Once we hear them get further in the distance we all lift our heads back up, "Holy shit." Niall mutters while looking behind him at the shattered windshield.

"Well, I'd say that went better than expected." Liam says with his lips in a line.

"Yeah, you're the only one saying that." Delilah murmurs.

"Are you okay?" I check on her and she nods, "Yeah I'm fine, are you guys?"

They all nod and Delilah and I switch seats so that I'm the one driving back to the warehouse.