"O-Okay." I don't know what to say. I've only ever been in the hospital twice before this for entirely different reasons.

She walks up beside me and sets her clipboard down on the table, she rests her hand on my arm—rubbing her thumb along it as comfort I assume, "Ms. Lavigne," I cut her off, "Please call me Delilah." I feel like an old woman when people refer to me as Ms.

She smiles and nods, "Delilah, those cuts were very deep. You could have seriously caused damage to yourself. Please take care of yourself sweetheart. I don't want to have to see you in here again for something worse."

"You won't see me again. Thank you for all of your help." I assure and thank her for her kind actions.

"Of course. Well we will get you discharged and you can go home. You two take care of yourselves." She refers to Harry and I and leaves the room.

Harry sits quietly beside the hospital bed, staring at his hands resting on his knees. "Harry." He lifts his head to me, "Talk to me."

"Let's just worry about getting you out of here, yeah?" His voice breaks.

After two hours I finally get discharged from the hospital and I walk to Harry's car with his arm wrapped around my waist.

He helps me get into the car as if I had just gone through a car accident and can't get in myself.

The drive back was silent, I stared out the window the whole time as he focused on driving. I saw him play with his lip a couple times which is what he usually does when he's thinking.

We finally pull into the lot of the house and make it through the door silently. I immediately walk towards the bathroom because I have to pee.

As soon as I open the bathroom door, I'm met with the contents of last night.

I stand still in the doorway just staring at what looks like a crime scene—blood smeared all over the floor and sink. The clothes I'm wearing probably have some on it but it's all black so you can't see.

"I didn't have time to clean it—was with you all night." Harry comes up behind me and stares at it like I am.

I look down at my wrist wrapped in a bandage and roll my eyes at the sight. I'm so fucking stupid.

I walk to the hallway closet and pull out a towel. "What are you doing?" Harry asks.

Without answering I walk past him and into the bathroom. I drop to the floor and lay the towel over it, scrubbing the white tile as hard as I can to get the dried blood out.

"Delilah stop, I can do that." He hovers over me, "I got it." I speak through my clenched teeth. It's not coming out.

He drops to my level and holds my shoulders, "Let me do it."

"I said I got it!" I yell, stopping my movements to glare at him.

He puts his hands up in a surrender, "Okay. Just let me go get some spray for you so it's easier, yeah?"

I shut my eyes and nod.

He comes back in with cleaner and sprays the area while I scrub as hard as I can.

I get as much as I can until my arms grow tired, there's just faint prints of it now.

I sigh and stand up to go wash my hands. Harry just watches me with a cold look in his eyes, "We need to talk now." He says, sounding assertive.

I dry my hands and turn around to face him while leaning on the counter, "I don't know what to say."

"Let's start with why you did what you did." He crosses his arms. I stay leant on the counter with my elbows and sigh deeply, "I don't know, Harry. All I know is that I'm sorry. You shouldn't have seen that and it's my fault for going so far, I wasn't thinking in the moment."