"Dad, how should I arrange them?" I say, peeking from the hallway. He is done with cooking and washing the utensils he used. "Dad, leave them. I'll wash them."

"Wait a minute."

He never listens to me.

He joins me in the storeroom and looks at the piles of files lying on the floor. He is flabbergasted himself.

"They didn't look so much when I packed them."

"I don't use files, dad. I didn't add any of mine."

"Of course, you didn't." He sits down and studies the files, by picking one and throwing the other.

"Okay so, the whites and blacks are all business ones, the purple and orange are house bills and stuff, and the red ones are our personal documents."

"Alright, I'll arrange it that way." He nods and rolls his sleeves up.

"Dad, I'll do this, don't worry. What about your plans with your friends?"

"Umm," he is still playing with the folders. "I do have that plan, but I can't leave you under this heave."

I lean and hold his hand. "Dad, don't worry. I'll do this."

He raises his head and looks at me with affection.

"Go somewhere, enjoy yourself. You can do all this later." He says, fixing his glasses.

"The upcoming week is going to be a hassle. I doubt I might get time to come home and sleep."

He just hmms.

"It's six, dad. You have to go and meet your friends. Go!" I stand up and make him stand too. He hugs me tightly and kisses my forehead.

"You are such a blessing. I missed you so much."

"Don't worry. I am not going anywhere, but you are. Go and get changed." He smiles and leaves the room, and I get back to the files, who are crying to get sorted.

[30 minutes later]

He finally walks into the storeroom again, handsomely dressed in his dress shirt and pants.

"Woah, I have a crush on you already!" I giggle and he eyes himself up and down.

"I am leaving now. I'll be back soon."

"Chill, dad. No need to hurry back. Have a good time with your old friends." He smiles and walks out.

"Thank you for the pasta! I love you!" I scream in the silent room.

"Love you too," A smile grew on my face when I heard his faint voice. And he leaves.

[Two hours later]

I have finally sorted all the colors. Thank god, dad did this color thing or I don't know how many years it would have taken to sort them out. My stomach is growling with hunger, but I want to clear the mess before I eat the pasta without anything on my head. I take the pile of five-ten files and place them on the shelf, vertically.

Who would want to have files placed on their bookshelves?

I finally sorted all his business files in the next fifteen minutes. Suddenly, my phone buzzes; a text message.

Jungkook: Are you sure you're missing this utterly delicious food that is just in front of me? Wait let me show you.

I type my reply but see the picture he sent. A table filled with food of every kind; he's probably very hungry.

Me: Eat healthily. You have a hectic week around.

Jungkook: You too, love.

I leave him on seen, and now my stomach growls even more. I am embarrassed in front of the walls. I pick up the orange and purple files and place them on the last shelf. There are just five red files. I just look at them and the happiness that the mess is cleared made me jump. I pick up four of them and fit them onto the shelf. The last file is the weapon that made me victorious. A complimentary dance is important with it. So, I hold it in one of my hands and dance like crazy.