I'll be coming for you and your weak family...

Finley heard Zagatha voice and it echoed in her mind.

"It was another fight..." Finley said to them, "I'm going to out there and find that moth-bitch!" She quickly gets up and walks to the door, "Oh mother Miranda..." She quick prays for her and asked to bring Eva.

~Twenty minutes later~

Miranda and Eva appeared from a flock of crows. The three daughters came with Donna, Angie and Moreau, who suddenly came to the castle. Everyone gathered in the dinning room as they discussed what will happen. Amita was pacing back and forth, trying to convince the first child of Mother Shihakage to stop this but that was completely off the table.

"Listen, it's my fight and I'll do this alone. I don't want you guys to get hurt or die because of me—" Finley was cut off by Alcina.

"No, dammit we'll help you!" Alcina looks at her with both arms across over each other, "Now daughters, you will stay here and protect CoraLynn as she's carrying Karl's child and Eva you'll stay here too." She looks at her and which Eva didn't like it, "Finley remember what I told you when we defeated Allmathon and the others, we'll do it together as a family!" She walks over and holds Finley's hand tightly.

"Mother we can help, we've gotten stronger after each fight. So we demanded to fig—" Cassandra stops talking when her mother came into her face.

Her facial expression said it all, the other two daughters took two steps back and lower their heads. Finley pulls Alcina away after seeing them frightened. She had went a-little too far. Daniela was pissed and went off as she was cussing and which Bela followed along but Cassandra just stood there.

"Don't look at me like that Draga Mea." Alcina tells her, "We just want you guys to be safe that's all. Please, I can't lose you and your sisters...so your mom and the rest of us can handle Zagatha. You three must protect Eva, CoraLynn and her unborn child. No matter what!" She tells her second child.

"Okay..." Cassandra said and disappears in her moth form.

Amita and Miranda see the disappointments, they walks off to talk to them.
Which Karl told Alcina that she had every right by telling them that they can't help on this situation. Donna, Angie and Moreau plus Amita agreed too. CoraLynn was holding her belly, she holds Karl's hand and kissed his cheek.

"You mister better come back alive for our child. And you better bring them back alive too." CoraLynn said to them all, "So now what?" She questioned them.

"We don't know but honestly I feel like she might here already...waiting for us to come too her. But earlier I had a vision...we were fighting her and things ended quick as I didn't get to see the end of the fight." She then brings her staffs that's the lords made for her, "But this might help us in the fight after reading things from some books of the Shihakage and Iuhni clan." She mentions too them.

She lines the staffs up in a straight line. Her hands were together, eyes shut and she breaths in deeply and exhales calmly. Finley starts speaking Shihakage and a-little but of Iuhni, the staffs shook at once and began to float in the air. The staffs spun in circle as they were combing together as one ultimate staff.

Come out and fight...I am here...

Finley hears Zagatha's voice, she looks at everyone else and their expression said that they heard it too. Alcina gulps loud and she shows her body after hearing that voice.

"I'll tell the girls that we are heading out..." Alcina said and leaves to find them, "I'll met you guys at the front main doors." She added and walks to find her daughters and Miranda.

"I'll take Eva, and we'll wait for the girls to get back here." CoraLynn said as Eva walks over and holds her hand, "Karl..." she calls for him as he hugs her tightly.

"I'll come back for you and our child. I swear!" Karl sworn and looks at Eva, "Eva, I swear that I'll keep your moms safe and keep everyone else safe too! Don't worry, little peanut." He hands over his necklaces to them and tells to blow into the whistle, his Lycans will come and protect them.

Moreau stands up straight and fixes his coat as he was ready to fight. Donna hand already brought over her newly and powerful serums of hallucination. Angie confess that she wants to stay here and making sure that everyone else was okay. Which they thought it was good as Angie can see through Donna's vision. Finley grabs her newly powerful staff and everyone heads to the main doors.

~Main doors~

The four Dimitrescu women, Amita and Miranda came as everyone were waiting. Eva comes running with a waterfall of tears, begging for her and her family to not leave. They had no choice and needed to save everyone else's lives.

"My darling Eva, I would throw my life away to make sure the at you and them could live. Us, the parents, would do anything for our children. You'll understand more in life, just please don't come after us. CoraLynn, Angie and your cousins will be here." Miranda holds back her tears, "I love you so dam much my little dove!" Tears formed in her eyes but hides it with a smile.

"I love you too mother...just please come back. We both lost each other and I don't want that to happen again..." Eva hugs her tightly.

Finley had a memory of herself and her mother. She felt her Kokorogan breaking but she swears at the moment that she was going to fight to bring Miranda, Karl and everyone back here...alive, if it was the last thing she did.

"Let's go...I know where we're going to fight at. Daughters..." Finley makes a motion for her four daughters , "Now my strong...intelligent and beautiful daughters of mine." She looks at her four daughters, "We will do any to protect you guys, you're the key for the future and even if it cost our lives, it's worth every penny." She leans down and hugs all them.

The girls were crying hard. Wishing them to reconsider the option of them fighting. This time they actually had to sit out as the lords left the castle.
Finley cast a protective shield over the home, she sees the four daughters, CoraLynn and Angie all waving goodbye.

"Come my love..." Alcina lays her hand on Finley's shoulder, "Let's end this once and for all!" She gently pulls her and which Finley heads off to the spot on where she saw the fight.

They left the fortress and walked through the woods.

"To the end old pal?" Amita transforms in her Kagegan beast form and signals a fist pump.

Finley breaths in and smirks at her. She fist pumps her back and her smirk turned into a big smile. Than both of them saw another hand, it was Alcina and Mirandas hand came in too. Than Karl's, Donna's and Moreau's hands joined in too.

"We're with you all the way! Believe it!" Karl said with a deep confidence voice.

"Indeed Finley." Donna agrees with Karl.

"We got you sis." Moreau gives a side hug and looks up at her.

Miranda grew to be Amita, Alcina and Finley heights. Everyone threw their fist into the air. The walk was peaceful, they pasted the village and looked back one more time. The valley of the village where Finley fully lives in. She sees her home and could feel her daughters, CoraLynns plus Angie's chakras.

"Zeejun..." Finley said and walks away from the life she build...

~~

Kagegan- Shadow/spirit
Zeejun- Goodbye
Kokorogan- Heart