Lilo - I Want it All

Start from the beginning

Louis leaned down and took Liam's lips on his, gentle at first, always saying 'I love you' before 'I want to fuck you'. Soon though, Louis was shoving his tongue in Liam's mouth and pinching at his nipples, making Liam moan where their tongues met. Liam laid his hand over Louis' bum and ground their hips together, rolling up into Louis' erection. Louis moaned wetly against Liam's mouth and started tugging at his jeans to get them off. Liam pulled away enough to help him, but refused to break the kiss. Louis wiggled and kicked his jeans off and went back to rubbing against Liam's sizable bulge.

"I'm gonna do it," he said excitedly, maybe trying to give himself that last bit of courage. Liam nodded in agreement and kissed him one more time before tucking his hands under Louis' pants and giving his round ass a squeeze. Louis squeaked in surprise, but his small smile let Liam know he wasn't put out. Not that he ever was when Liam's hands were on him.

"Gonna let me open you up? Get all my fingers in you so you're loose for my cock?" Louis whined and rutted against Liam harder. "Such a slut for it. You'd take two cocks if I told you to, wouldn't you?"

"Yeah," Louis breathed, head light. "Anything you say."

"But first you've got to take mine. You gonna do that for me, Lou? Take all of me?"

"Please, I want to, Li."

"Alright, let's get these off, then." Liam slid Louis' pants off and brought his hands back to Louis' cheeks. Louis tugged between them on Liam's pants, but Liam brushed his hand away. "I wanna focus on you. I'll come too soon if you touch me."

Louis groaned and nodded. "How do you want me?"

Liam thought about what would be the most comfortable for Louis. "On your stomach. I'll get a pillow." Louis flipped over and Liam grabbed one of their pillows before stuffing it under Louis' hips so Louis' ass was lifted off the bed. Liam pressed against the inside of Louis' knees, making him spread his legs wider. The resulting view had Liam palming himself for relief. He took a breath to focus himself because he had to do this right. Liam massaged Louis under his hands, trying to ease the tension from his body.

He leaned over and sucked open-mouthed kisses into the supple skin, making Louis moan. "You're so fucking gorgeous, baby," Liam complimented. Louis moaned again, but his sounds were muffled from where he had his face pressed into the bed. The anticipation was what was getting to Louis the most Liam could tell. He didn't waste any time in getting off the bed and getting the lube from his bag. Louis watched him with soft eyes as he climbed back on the bed and knelt between Louis' open legs.

He slicked up two fingers and put his clean hand around Louis' hip, holding just tight enough to remind Louis of his presence. Liam rubbed his fingers over Louis' tight hole in small circles. Louis' breathing hitched, but then evened out as he sighed with the familiar feeling. Liam pressed his middle finger in slowly until the second knuckle was buried.

Louis arched off the bed, sucking what was left of Liam's finger inside him. Liam moaned quietly and started to swivel his finger inside Louis' hole. Within minutes, he was adding the second, slick finger. Louis' legs spread impossibly wider on instinct and Liam scissored him open cautiously.

"Li, I do this much all the time." Louis' voice was tight with restraint. "You don't have to be so careful just yet."

Liam chuckled and ducked down to bite playfully at Louis' ass while he curled his fingers into Louis' little spot. Louis gasped and rocked back onto Liam's fingers. "Now shush," Liam warned, "and let me play."

Louis whined, but didn't rebut, instead, relaxing on the bed and letting Liam spread him open with his fingers. Liam pulled his fingers out and lubed up all four. They'd gotten this far before, trying to get Louis as loose as possible before Liam was inside him, but most of the time it resulted in Louis' orgasm and then he was too sensitive to take all of Liam after that.