1

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Criminal Investigation Notes CIN » Chapter 1:
Criminal Investigation Notes Chapter 1:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
All creatures kill, almost without exception, but of all creatures, only humans kill for pleasure

--Mark Twain

In Huadu in July, the weather is already very hot, especially at noon.

Under the blazing sun, the asphalt road was steaming hot, and the nearby air was a little distorted.

It was during the lunch break, and the open space next to the sand factory was a little quiet. Only the occasional cicadas chirping from the trees could be heard. The bugs seemed to be tired, but there was a not-so-bright sound in the interval.

Five energetic children brought a football and occupied the clearing, driving the tranquility away.

Those children have just finished their final exams, like prisoners waiting for the sentence, before the results come out, they are having their last revelry.

Their experiences were exuberant, and no matter how hot the weather was, they simply took off their shirts when they ran sweaty, venting their nervousness and depression caused by the exam.

The tallest of the children passed the ball a little harder, and the spinning football suddenly hit a scrap car parked beside it with a bang, followed by a clatter.

The front windshield of the car has long been cracked. Such a blow made the tempered glass shatter, and the finely broken tempered glass **** fell on the front seat.

The children were stunned for a moment.

"Da Xuan... what should I do now?" A thin man realized that he had made trouble, and looked back at the tall boy who made trouble with some fear.

The tall man is the oldest among these people, his name is Yang Zixuan, and he is also the leader of this group of children.

Yang Zixuan looked around, except for a few of them, there was no one around.

He is half the eldest, and he doesn't know his age. Yang Zixuan calmed down and said to the other children, "Don't be afraid, it's just a scrap car, the owner of the car is long gone, we'll pick out the **** and go play elsewhere. After thinking about it, he added, "None of you are allowed to tell anyone about this!"

The children quickly reached a tacit understanding and walked to the front of the car. This car is indeed very old, covered in layers of dust, and there are traces of wind, sun and rain on it, making it impossible to see the original color of the car body. The paint has peeled off in some places on the body, and some green grass even grows in the gaps, adding a little vitality to the old and abandoned car.

The broken windshield allowed the children to see the inside of the car. Although the interior was outdated, it was far less messy than the outside, and several seats were still clean. Yang Zixuan pointed to the thinner one of the children: "Ma Grasshopper, we carry you up, you go inside and pick the ball out."

The skinny kid called the grasshopper nodded.

They quickly took advantage of the fact that the adults were not there, and immediately began to act. The grasshopper was carried by several other older children, got on the front hood of the car, and then climbed into the car neatly.

"Be careful not to be scratched by the glass." Yang Zixuan told him, the children were a little nervous, if the grasshopper was injured, then this matter might not be able to hold back.

The grasshopper responded, and he lowered his lower body cautiously, and soon found the ball in the back seat.

Then the surprised voice of the grasshopper came from the car: "Hey, there is a wooden box under the back seat of this car."