Work related

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Criminal Investigation Notes CIN » : Work related
Criminal Investigation Notes: Work related
Next »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"Criminal Investigation Notes" Author: Qingyun Little Corpse

Copy:

The detection of a case of mutilated limbs came to an impasse, and Lu Junchi, the head of the serious crime team, went to the Chinese police for advice.

Captain Lu originally thought that he would get guidance from a respected old professor, but he did not expect to meet a frail and sickly beautiful Su Hui to give him guidance.

Before reasoning, Lu Jun thought for a while that this Su Meiren might not be a vase.

After the proof, Lu Jun thought for a while, beauty is not a vase, I am a fool.

Lu Junchi is grateful to Su Hui for his help in the case.

He admired Su Hui's talent, but was afraid of the inconvenience of Su Hui's life, so he actively became a long-legged uncle, sending warmth to Su Hui day and night, sending and sending...

Later, he took this great beauty home and petted him.

But Team Leader Lu didn't know that this crippled beauty Su Hui, who was deaf, blind, and road idiot, could run 200 meters in three minutes—

It turned out to be an expert in the criminal psychology profile that made those criminals feel terrified.

He didn't even know whether Su Hui had multiple identities or was his old acquaintance...

Su Hui is proficient in criminal psychology portraits, and he has extremely meticulous logical reasoning ability.

He penetrated deep enough into the hearts of criminals to reveal their deepest secrets.

He has the extraordinary courage to go into a sea of ​​swords and fire, and be fearless in the hail of bullets.

His heart is like a rock, and he is fighting against evil, like a reed that cannot be beaten. He looks as weak as he looks, but as tough as he is.

But no one knows that his world has long been a fog on the verge of collapse, and the excitement around him is like a silent film to him.

Until I met that person, helped him put everything together, retrieved the lost memory and the truth of everything, and pulled him back to the trajectory of life.

Su Hui: "Do you know what 'hope' is in my dictionary?"

Lu Junchi: "?"

Su Hui: "It's you."

Lu Junchi × Su Hui (Elite vs Elite)

Handsome gentleman, warm man, serious crime team leader × blind, deaf, infirm, criminology expert

Content tags: soft spot uniform love suspense reasoning

Search keywords: Protagonist: Lu Junchi, Su Hui ┃Supporting role: ┃Others:

One sentence introduction: Talk about the sweetest love, catch the most vicious villains

Purpose: Use modern criminal investigation methods to pursue the murderer, punish the evil and promote the good, and justice will prevail

Author's Comments:

A series of **** cases occurred in Huadu. Su Hui, a criminology teacher of the Chinese police, was hired as a special consultant of the serious crime team. Lu Junchi, the leader of the serious crime team, took good care of the sick consultant Su. Under the leadership of Su Hui and Lu Junchi, the serious crime team has repeatedly solved strange cases. Serial killers who hunt women, ferocious robbers who break into homes, and criminals who live terror are all brought to justice by them. At this time, darkness also came suddenly, and the secret of Su Hui's body will be revealed... This article is full of suspense, tight rhythm, and twists and turns, which can make readers immersive and bring an excellent reading experience. There are both reality and helplessness in the story, as well as the kindness and warmth of human nature. The protagonists use youth and blood to uncover the darkness of the world, punish evil and promote good, and guard the tranquility of the city.

Next »
≡ Table of Contents

More Action Novels
Ultimate Weapon of Magic and Science
3.1 (16 votes) - 77.9K views
Battle of the Third Reich
3.6 (18 votes) - 467.2K views
Super Converged System Upgrades in Seconds
4.1 (50 votes) - 871.1K views
View more »

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com