Harrowing History

Começar do início

"Touché." 

"Though I am glad me and my class' abilities have finally been recognised!"

Did this man think he was invited because he and his class was specifically special? Do lower the ego-

"Yeah, Kacchan of the Bakugous.." Kaminari whispered, bursting into laughter after. 

"You really want a punch to the face, don't you Dunce Face?" Katsuki stared at Denki, perfectly composed. 

"Woah, bro. Are you okay?"

"Shut the f*ck up." Bakugou said calmly, before taking the boy by surprise by lunging at him.

"Concentrate you brats." Aizawa warned, satisfied as the two continued on watching in their seats, like nothing had happened.

But this was not the time for Aizawa to verbally insult the man, as a student in Horinsaka High uniform, with dirty-brown hair, and matching, widening eyes exclaimed

"Katsuki! And Deku?! You're actually here!?"

-----

Catching the sight of familiar ruby-eyes, Izuku knew Katsuki recognised the boy in front of them: Mashuu Serehi.

One of Bakugou's old lackeys and...

Ⱥ ḆʉꞀℒʎ

"So basically, Todoroki will use Endeavour's credit card to get the equipment, Iida will get all the legal stuff sorted, Tsuyu will help with capture, I'll be the bait, and then we'll give this guy some well-deserved....discipline." Ochaco quickly made up, pointing to each person as she spoke of their part. 

"Now, Uraraka-san, violence should not be encouraged!" Tenya half-heartedly said, feeling hypocritical before he had even uttered the words. (He was getting there..)

"What was that about my credit card?" Endeavour asked, only to be ignored as everybody steam-rolled on. 

"While Young Iida is quite right, and as future heroes, you all should not use extensive violence, I do like the way you think, young lady!" Nezu smiled, a hint of mischeif on his expression (something that has happened way too much in the past day or so, for all the staff's comfort). 

Abruptly, Midoriya's confidence, the comfort he'd built up in the past few months he'd been at UA, came crashing down.

Right there, he wasn't Deku, 'you can do it!', 16 with a strong quirk, All Might as a mentor, friends, supportive classmates, worrying but encouraging mother, a caring teacher and bruises only from fighting.

"..what does he mean, bruises only from fighting?" Ojirou asked, voice suddenly quite and concerned.

"What do you think?" Hitoshi muttered, knowing that the thick mood that grew in the room wasn't one of pity...it was one of helplessness. They wanted to help- even if they didn't really know how to- but the truth was that the things they were witnessing now had (most likely) happened and could not be taken back.

All they could do was try and help their friend and student through the aftermath. 

Right there, he was Deku, a useless, quirkless, loser. 14 with no quirk, no friends, and no support, only a fading dream being his all sense of direction and purpose.

His breath caught up in his throat, and it seemed like all eyes were on him- the room was silent enough that Mashuu's words came out loud and clear.

"I can't believe a quirkless loser like you managed to get into UA! But then again, you have a quirk now, huh? Guess UA just had to get someone with a flashy quirk like that- I mean, you're still the pathetic loser you were in Junior High! Nothing's changed, and you break yourself using that quirk anyways! You were always useless, and you always will be!"