Chapter Nine

(First Person y/n POV)

I stood in front of akumatisted Lila and Chloe. It was sort of hard to tell it was them. Lila was completely silver and Chloe was fully gold. Their hands were intertwined. I could see something white peeking out of their hands, but I couldn't tell what it was.

Chloe held up her hand that wasn't holding Lila's and shot a gold beam at us. I ducked. I turned around to see what it hit. It hit a desk and now that desk was completely gold.

"Oh my gosh!" Chat exclaimed.

"Run!" I yelled. I ran out of the school.

"Where's Ladybug?" Chat asked once we were out.

"I have no damn idea!" I said.

We scanned the area. I count find Ladybug, but I did see Marinette. She was covered in silver. I gasped. I checked to see if Chat was looking before whispering, "Touch that!" and touching Marinette. She turned back to normal.

"Thanks," she said. She ducked behind a bench and came out as Ladybug.

"I found her!" I yelled to Chat Noir.

Chat noticed my gloves beep. "Did you already use your power?"

"Yes. Let me feed my kwami real quick."

I ran into an alley. "Scarlet, time to let go!" I fed Scar a piece of chocolate and re-transformed. I left the alleyway.

"Okay," I said. "What's our plan, Ladybug?"

"I don't have one . . ." Ladybug admitted. "I've never seen anything like this before."

"Me neither," Chat admitted.

I frowned.

"Turn around!" Ladybug yelled. I spun around and saw Lila and Chloe coming.

"We are Element and we will get your miraculous, Ladybug and Chat Noir!" they said in unison.

I turned back around and followed Ladybug with Chat right behind me. Ladybug ran into an alley.

"You guys have to leave. I need to find Master Fu," Ladybug said. She swung away on her yo-yo.

"Am I supposed to know who Master Fu is?" I asked.

"I don't. She decided not to tell me," Chat said with a butter edge to his voice.

Ladybug came back holding a bunch of stuff. They were all miraculouses.

"We have to give these out," Ladybug said.

"But we don't know the identity of all these people," Chat reminded her.

"I'll tell you some of them," Ladybug said.

"Isn't that classified information?" I asked.

"You know who I am," Ladybug said. "So it can't hurt that you know who a few more are."

"You know Ladybug's secret identity?" Chat asked me. "I've worked with her for years and she hasn't bothered to tell me."

"It was an accident," I explained.

"That's not the point right now," Ladybug said. "Alya needs the fox miraculous. The turtle miraculous goes to -"

I interrupted her. "Alya is Rena Rouge?" Chat looked just as shocked as I felt.

"Yes," Ladybug said. "Nino is Carapace. Give Rose the pig miraculous. Give Mylene the mouse miraculous. Give -"

This time Chat interrupted her. "I thought Marinette had the mouse miraculous."

"It was taken away," Ladybug said after a pause. "Remember?"

"I'm so confused," I said.

"And give Luka the snake miraculous and Zoe the bee miraculous I'll do the rest," she said. She handed the miraculous to me and Chat. "Do it together. It'll be easier that way. Then meet up at the Eiffel Tower."

I grabbed Chat's hand. "Let's go!" I said.

We handed out the miraculouses. There was quite a bit of confusion, but we finally explained it to everyone.

We got to the Eiffel Tower were Ladybug was standing with Pegasus, King Monkey, Purple Tigress, and Ryûko.

"Does anyone have a plan?" Rena Rouge asked.

"I think there has to be something," Pegasus said.

"Guys, they're coming," King Monkey said.

Pigella frowned. "Oh no. What do we do?"

Element shot a gold beam that narrowly missed me. It would of hit me if Chat Noir hadn't pulled me out of the way. When he pulled me away, I ended up standing right in front of him, out faces almost touching. I blushed and looked away.

"So the rumors about you dating are true!" Vesparia said happily.

"You guys are so cute!" Pigella said.

Purple Tigress mumbled something and Pigella nodded.

"No, w-we aren't," I stuttered. "We aren't dating."

"You should be though," Rena Rouge said.

"Rena!" Carapace said.

Ladybug laughed.

Element shot at a gold beam at us again. This time it almost hit Pigella.

"We better run," King Monkey decided.

"I second that," Pegasus added before we all ran.

"Where do we go?" Polymouse asked.

"I don't know," Ladybug said.

"Francoise Dupont high school," Ryûko said. She lifted her finger towards it.

"Give us your miraculous now and we will spare all the innocent people," Element said, shooting a silver beam at us.

"That sounds like a good idea," Viperion told Ryûko.

We ran in.

"Split into pairs of two," Ladybug said.

Rena Rouge and Carapace paired together. Purple Tigress and Pigella grabbed each other's hand. King Monkey and Pegasus paired together. Vesparia and Polymouse decided to pair as well. There were five of us left.

Me, Ryûko, Viperion, Ladybug, and Chat Noir looked at each other.

"There will have to be one group of three," I said.

Viperion grabbed Ladybug and Ryûko's hands.

"We will be the group of three," Viperion decided.

Me and Chat glanced at each other.

Element walked into the school. "We have found you. Give up now."

"Run!" King Monkey said.

Chat grabbed my wrist and pulled me up the stairs into a classroom. He shut the door and locked it.

"Come up with a plan," he said to me.

"You do it!" I replied.

"You're the smart one!"

"I don't have a plan!"

We both sighed.

I sat down, my back against the teacher's desk. Chat sat beside me.

"I need to get something off my chest," Chat said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I . . . I have a crush on you," Chat said.

__________________________________
997 words