Chapter Three

(First Person Y/N pov)

I woke up to the sound of my alarm and went downstairs. I saw a note on the table. It said:

Me and your father are on a business trip we will be back in two weeks.

-your mother

I sighed. I barely ever saw my parents. Ever since I was twelve they constantly left for business trips. It got lonely.

I went back upstairs and put on a f/c (fav color) hoodie and jeans.

"I need chocolate!" Scar yelled, making me jump.

"I forgot you were there," I said. "I'll get you a chocolate bar, I have one in my drawer."

I opened my drawer and grab out a Snicker. I unwrapped it and handed it to Scar. She started eating it really fast.

I walked downstairs and grabbed a pop tart. I started to take off my gloves to eat it, but Scar yelled, "NO!"

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"You can't take off your gloves," Scar said.

I sighed. "But they'll get messy if I eat with them on."

"They're mess proof," Scar said. I rolled my eyes.

"What about showering?"

"They're water proof."

"Fine," I said.

I left the house and started walking to school.

"How am I going to return the gloves to Ladybug?" I asked.

"I'm sure there will be an opportunity. Right now I'm pretty glad to be hanging out with someone. Most of the time I don't get used," Scar said.

"That's sad," I said.

"Yep," Scar agreed.

When I got to school, I whispered to Scar, "Hide in my hoodie pocket."

I walked into the building and saw Marinette, Alya, Adrien, and Nino standing near each other talking. "Over here, y/n!" Alya yelled.

I went up to them. "Hi guys!" I said.

"I saw that you started a blog!" Alya said. "If you ever want help, you can come to me. I have eight blogs, so I'm basically the queen at it."

I smiled. "Thanks."

"Did you see Scarletta yesterday? She's so cool!" Alya said, changing the subject.

"I know right, dude!" Nino said.

I smiled. "She's so awesome!" I agreed, laughing a little.

Marinette and Adrien both gave me the same look. "What?" I asked. "I just agreed with them.'

Marinette laughed. "She is pretty awesome, I guess."

That's when I notice two girls sauntering up to us. One was blonde and the other was a redhead. "Ugh, Adrikins. You're hanging out with the new girl," one said.

"Yeah, we are," Alya snapped. "Because she's nice and Adrien actually hangs out with good people."

"Ugh," the same blonde girl said. "She's such a loser."