Chapter Six

(Your second person POV)

You had walked back to class. You could tell it was time for third period, science. You went there and knocked on the door. Ms. M (I ain't even trying to spell the science teacher's name) opened it.

"You're tardy," Ms. M announced.

"Sorry," you said. "I was in the office."

"Well, I'm going to have to give you a referral for being late," Ms. M told me.

"Please don't," I said. "You can ask Mr. Damocles. I was in the office per his request."

"And why did he want to meet with you?" Ms. M asked.

You didn't know what to tell her, so you decided on the truth. "There was a fight this morning and I was involved."

"Fine. No referral, but do try to be on time."

You sat down in your seat next to Adrien. Each table sat three students. You, Adrien, and Nino shared a table. Alya, Marinette, and Alix shared another. Max, Juleka, and Rose were sitting next to each other. Chloe, Sabrina, and Lila were also sitting at the same table, though none of them looked happy about it.

Ms. M started teaching. You had already learned this at your last school, so you started doodling in you notebook. You hadn't realized it, but you had just drawn Chat Noir. You went to erase it, but Adrien saw first.

"A fan of Chat Noir, I see," he said.

"Isn't that why I started my blog?" you asked him.

"I suppose so," Adrien answered. "And I mean, who isn't a fan of Chat Noir? He's basically the most amazing superhero ever, wouldn't you agree?"

You laughed quietly, checking to make sure the teacher wasn't looking before saying, "I don't know. Scarletta's pretty cool."

Adrien smiled at you. "She definitely is." You blushed and tried to hide it from Adrien.

(Time skip, brought to you by, drum roll please, your lazy author, who has writers block)

(Your first person POV)

After school, I walked outside. But before I started walking home, Adrien grabbed my hand.

"Hey y/n. I was wondering . . ." Adrien started. His cheeks were a pale pink. "I was wondering if . . ."

"Yes?" I asked him, smiling.

Adrien blushed more.

'He's so cute,' I thought. 'Wait. No!' I internally hit my head. 'I have a crush on Chat Noir.'

Adrien deeply breathed in and then said, "Do you want to-"

He was cut off by a scream.

I spun around to see a giant ice cream snowman that was about fifty feet tall.

"What the hell is that?!" I yelled. I spun back around to Adrien.

"I have to go," we said at the same time. We both started running in the same direction, towards an alley.

"What do you have to do in an alley?" he asked me.

"Uh . . ." I had to come up with a lie on the spot. I had never been good at that. "I live there."

"Uh . . ." Adrien said. "Okay." He ran in the opposite direction, towards the ice cream thing. I didn't have time to think about that.

"Scarlet, time to bite!" I said loudly. A girl walked by the alley and I was afraid my cover was blown, however she didn't even notice me. 'Damn, the people here are deaf.'

I ran out and into a boy. I crashed on top of him as he fell backwards. I looked to see who it was.

It was Chat Noir.

Of course.

"I'm so sorry," I apologized.

Chat flipped us over, so I was underneath him instead. "I don't mind it so much when we're like this." He winked and I felt my face get warm.

Before I had a chance to say anything, a girl yelled, "Stop flirting and come help me out!" I turned my head towards Ladybug.

Chat stood up and held his hand out to me. I grabbed it and he pulled me off the ground.

I looked towards Ladybug. She was attacking the ice cream . . . snow . . . whatever it was.

Me and Chat ran towards her. "What do we do?" Chat asked.

"I'm trying to figure that out!" Ladybug yelled.

"My friend ran towards the ice cream monster. Do you think he's okay?" I asked.

"What friend?" Ladybug asked. Ladybug was Marinette and Marinette was also friends with Adrien.

"Adrien Agreste," I replied.

Ladybug pretended to be shocked. "You're friends with Adrien Agreste?"

"Yeah," I said. A blush appeared on my cheeks while thinking about it.

Chat noticed my pink cheeks. "Why are all the girls fighting over Adrien and not me? I'm more handsome, funnier, and way more sophisti-cat-ed."

Ladybug rolled her eyes. "No time for cat puns, Chat."

"But there's always time for cat puns," Chat replied. I laughed.

(Another time skip. Yay!)

"Pound it!" me and Chat said as Ladybug ran away.

"I better go check on Adrien now," I said. I started towards the direction of his house but Chat grabbed my hand. The feeling of his hand in mine was oddly familiar.

"No, I will," Chat said.

"Why?" I asked. "Do you even know him?"

"Yeah. Actually, him and I are best friends," Chat said.

I narrowed my eyes at Chat. "You aren't Nino."

Chat suppressed a smile. "I'm closer to Adrien than Nino is."

"Fine, then tell me something nobody else would know about Adrien," I said. I wasn't sure why I didn't believe him or why I cared so much, I just did.

Immediately Chat said, "He has a crush on a superhero."

"What?" I asked. "Which one?" I couldn't help but hope it was me.

"That's private information. I better go now," he said, taking off in the direction of Adrien's house.

My thoughts clicked together.

Adrien and Chat have the same hair color. Adrien and Chat have the same eye color. Adrien and Chat have the same voice. Chat claims to be best friends with Adrien. Adrien tried to go to the alley with me. Adrien and I were always talking about Chat. Chat and Adrien . . .

Were the same person.

__________________________________
1011 words