Chapter 11

Chapter 11 

Zach's POV 

I glanced down at my phone. Twitter was opened (of course) and I was flicking through all the tweets. A few of them caught my eye. 

"I can't believe she'd do that to @zachariahbrian. Zachiss was so cute before and now she's ruined it." She did what? How did she ruin "Zachiss" as the fans called it.  

"@ItsFliss I can't believe you'd do something like that to @zachariahbrian." something like what? What did Fliss do? 

"@zachariahbrian Did you know that Fliss was cheating on you?" WHAT?!  

I quickly closed the twitter app, and opened my number pad to dial the number I had memorised off by heart. The heart that had been taken and now possibly trashed.  

"Fliss. What's this about you cheating on me?" I asked her harshly.  

"What? I'm not cheating on you." she said.  

"it's all over twitter." I replied.  

"They're just rumours." her voice cracked at the end. She was lying.  

"Fliss. I know when you're lying. Why would you do this to me?" I asked her. She sighed and then replied. 

"Do you know how hard it is? How hard it is to go by every single day not being able to see you besides on TV? Do you know how hard it is to see all these girls calling you sexy and claiming you as their boyfriend? I'm sorry." she said.  

"I trusted you and this is how you repay me. We're done." I said to her. I could feel a lump building in my throat that refused to go away.  

"WAIT! Why can't you give me one more chance?" she pleaded.  

"I can't. You broke my trust. I'm sorry Fliss but we're over." I said to her. I quickly hung up the phone and then let the tears stream down my face.  

"Mate, are you ok?" Trent said, coming towards me. He looked at my face, saw the tears streaming down my cheeks and then pulled me into him to give me a hug.  

"She cheated on me." I mumbled against his chest. His hand went up and down my back comfortingly.  

"it's alright." he said, repeating that simple phrase over and over again. Once the tears had stopped, he let me go.  

"Are you ok to come to practice? I can tell Ronan that you're not feeling well." I shook my head.  

"No. I'm ok. I'll come. " I sighed. He looked at me as if to say 'are you sure?' but I just turned away and walked out the door to the elevator where the other boys were waiting. I could tell they noticed that something was wrong but thankfully didn't. We quickly went downstairs to the lobby of the hotel and out the doors to where a car was waiting to take us to rehearsal. The whole trip there I just stared out the window, watching the trees go past.  

We got to rehearsals and began practicing but I just wasn't very into it. How could I be? 

Show you off, tonight I wanna show you off (eh, eh, eh) 

What you got, a billion could've never bought (eh, eh, eh)

We gonna party like it's 3012 tonight 

I wanna show you all the finer things in life 

So just forget about the world, we're young tonight 

I'm coming for ya, I'm coming for ya

Cause all I need 

Is a beauty and a beat