Chapter 6

Chapter 6 

Will's POV 

I was really excited and for once it wasn't because we were just about to perform. I was dressed up in a t-shirt and jeans and was ready to go out. Where? With Caelyn. I guess that was why I was so excited. I was finally going to go on a date with her.  

I quickly checked my appearance in the mirror, grabbed my keys and got in my car. I headed off to the address she gave me. When I got there, I ran up the stairs like a little kid running down to the Christmas tree on Christmas day. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door and waited.  

"Hey. Are you Will?" a cute maybe 7 year old girl said. She looked like Caelyn with the same blue eyes and brown hair.  

"Yes I am. Are you Caelyn's sister?" I said to her.  

"Yep. My sister loves you. She has lots of pictures of you in her room." 

"Cathy! Shut up!" Caelyn shouted from the stairs.  

"Whoops." Cathy said. I smiled and then looked up at Caelyn. She looked amazing. Her hair was tied up in a high ponytail and she was wearing a tight T-shirt and jeans which showed off her amazing figure.  

"You look amazing." I said breathlessly.  

"Thanks, I guess." she smiled gently. I could tell she didn't believe me but she couldn't see what I could see. 

"Tell mum that I'll be home at around 10?" she told Cathy while asking me. I nodded so Caelyn looked at Cathy.  

"Yes ok!" Cathy sighed, over exaggerating her sigh. Caelyn rolled her eyes and then we walked out.  

"She's cute." I said to her.  

"Well you can go on a date with her if you want to." she said jokingly. I laughed and shook my head quickly.  

"I'll stick to a date with you." I said. We got to the car and I opened the door for her like the gentleman I am. We got in and then I drove towards the restaurant where I had booked a table for us.  

"Will Singe." I told the person at the desk. He nodded and then led us over to an isolated table where candles were lit on the table. I didn't want anyone disrupting our date. I heard Caelyn gasp as she caught sight of the table.  

I led her over to the table, pulled out her chair and then pushed it back in once she sat down. A waiter came over and handed us menus. I took a quick glance at it and then put it back down. 

"Are you ready to order?" the same waiter said. I looked at Caelyn and she nodded.  

"Yep. I'll have the chicken risotto." I said.  

"And I'll have the spaghetti Bolognese with meatballs." Caelyn said. We handed our menus in. I looked over as I heard Caelyn singing something. Actually, it sounded like she was rapping something. 

"What are you rapping?" I asked her, watching as her face turned a dark shade of red.  

"um... your rap from footloose?" she said, looking down at her lap.  

"You memorised my rap from Footloose?" I asked her, shocked that she'd actually bothered.  

"yeah of course. I memorised your rap from domino too!" she said smiling.  

"Wow." I said, still shocked.  

"Stop looking so shocked, Singe. I bet you I'm not the only one who's memorised it." she said. 

"Oh sorry." I mumbled. "So tell me something about yourself." I said to her.  

"Um... I like singing? and dancing?" she said.