Chapter 7

Chapter 7 

Julian's POV 

"Hey, Jules! How are you? xx" Chloe had DMed me again. We had been chatting for a couple of weeks now since the day I replied to her first DM.  

"I'm alright. I feel like I've let the boys down." I replied to her. It the evening of our performance of You Got It. I honestly felt like I let the boys down because of my solo in it and I felt like I needed to talk to someone about it and that Chloe was the best one to talk to about it.  

"Aww why?" she replied.  

"I feel like my solo in You Got It wasn't good enough. I went off a bit in it and if we go home tomorrow it's going to be my fault." I replied back, sighing.  

"Julian. I watched your performance. It was amazing. Your supposed stuff-up gave it a little something different which was unique." she replied back. I smiled at that. Somehow she made me smile by barely doing anything.  

"Thanks, Chlo. You make me smile:)" I DMed back.  

"It's ok, Jules. You just need to know how special you are." she replied.  

"I'm not special." I replied because I wasn't. I was just a 17 year old boy who just happened to get this far in X Factor. 

"You are, Julian. Just believe it." she replied simply.  

"Well then thanks... "I said, sending the DM.  

"I want to meet you." I replied, sending her a 2nd DM.  

"I would like to meet you too but it's probably impossible :\" she replied.  

"no it's not. what part of Australia do you live in?" I asked her. It was late by now and I should really be going to sleep but I wanted to talk to Chloe.  

"Melbourne." she replied simply.  

"Do you have school at the moment?" I replied.  

"I'm on holidays now but when next weeks performance is on, it'll be school." she replied.  

"Would you be able to come to Sydney? If I paid for your plane fare and gave you a VIP ticket would you be able to come?" I asked her.  

"Just asked my parents and they said yes." she replied.  

"Yay! I'll tell the people at the front to let you in. Bring ID. I will meet you at the airport. I'll give u the details of plane l8r" I replied.  

"Ok! Can't wait." she said.  

"I need to sleep now. Bye! xx" I replied.  

"Night Jules! xx" she replied.  

5 Days Later 

It was the Sunday before the Monday performance and I was waiting at the airport for Chloe. She had sent me a DM saying that she'd be the one wearing a blue cap.  

I looked around the airport searching for a girl with a blue cap until I finally saw one. She had wavy blonde hair and was wearing a pair of denim shorts that stopped halfway up her thigh and a white t-shirt.  

"Chloe?" I said unsure.  

"Julian!" she said. She ran up to me, dropped her bags and hugged me before she realised what she was doing.  

"Umm.. sorry." she said awkwardly stepping away from me. I looked at her and laughed before I pulled her back to me.  

"It's nice to meet you." I whispered in her ear.