Chapter 5

A/N OH MY GOODNESS!!! SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING IN LIKE FOREVER!!!! Anyways, here is chapter 5! 

Chapter 5 

Will's POV 

It's been at least 5 days since I met Caelyn at our first live show. I don't know what it was about her but I seem to always be thinking of her. I hardly even know her and I'm still always thinking of her. The way her brown hair seemed to fall so naturally and the way her blue eyes lit up with excitement.  

"Will bro! You there!?" Jayden said, waving a hand in my face.  

"What?" I asked him, snapping out of my day dreaming about Caelyn.  

"You were thinking bout that girl again, weren't you?" Jayden sighed. Great... he knew... Should I pretend I don't know what he's talking about? Or should I just blush and run away before he corners me.  

"What girl?" I said, taking the first option. Jayden stared at me as if I had three eyes.  

"You know what girl I'm talking about, Will. Don't pretend like you don't know." He replied. I sighed and surrendered (A/N See what I did there ;)) 

"Fine. Yes I was. You happy now?" I told him.  

"Yep." he said, nodding. "Have you talked to her since then?"  

"No." I replied.  

"WHY!?! It's obvious you like her!" Jayden said.  

"What? I don't like her!" I said, trying to convince him.  

"Really, Will? You'd have to be blind to think that!" he replied.  

"How can I like someone I've only seen once?" I asked him.  

"It's called Love at First sight." he said.  

"But I don't believe in that." I replied.  

"Well why don't you call her up, ask her out on a date and see where it goes from there?" he said.  

"Wow. when did you get so wise, Jaydo!?" I asked him teasingly. 

"I was always wise." he replied laughing.  

"What were we doing?" I asked him.  

"Practicing As Long As You Love Me." Jayden replied. As Long As You Love Me was our song that we were going to perform if we ended up in the bottom two. Let's hope that never happens. Thankfully, last week, we got through without having to battle it out but unfortunately we had to watch Adil go. Adil was a good friend to us so it was sad to see him go. 

"Are you going to call her?" Jayden asked.  

"Yep. Right now." I said, as I saw that Ronan was busy with the others. I walked away from them towards the corner of the studio. I picked out the small slip of paper which had her number on it, out of my pocket where it had stayed since Monday's performance.  

I dialled in the number on my phone and waited.  

"Hello?" Caelyn asked on the other end. My heart started racing and I'm sure she could probably hear it on the other side.  

"Hello?" she repeated. Oh right. I hadn't replied.  

"Hey, Caelyn. It's me..." 

"WILL SINGE!!!!!!" she screamed.  

"Um... yeah. How are you?" I asked her.  

"I'm great! Oh my gosh I can't believe that you actually called me!?" she said.