Chapter 13

Chapter 13 - Grand Finals 

Julian's POV 

So it's grand finals. Yep we had made it! Sure it was a bit of a hard trip up to here but we had made it. We had unfortunately been in the bottom two last week again and it was sad to see Bella leave but thankfully we had made it past.  

This week was going to be hectic. For Monday, we had to sing three songs by ourselves and then two as a group with the other contestants so this means heaps of rehearsals.  

I also wanted to ask Chloe to be my girlfriend. I know it might be a bit complicated since she's from Melbourne and the boys and I will probably be living in Sydney after XFactor but I think we can make it work. Maybe when we're both 18 we could rent an apartment in Sydney and live together. Ok that's thinking a bit too far ahead. She's not even my girlfriend yet! I have it all planned. I'd already talked to her mum who I've planned with to bring Chloe over to Sydney again and then we're going out and then she'll come back and watch the performance and after one of our performances, I'll ask her to be my girlfriend. See? Perfect! 

At the moment however, the boys and I were waiting at the harbour. We had no idea why or what we doing here but Ronan had said it was a surprise. We all looked up as we heard a loud noise come towards us. Ronan was on a boat. This was the surprise? 

Once we were on the boat, we talked for a little bit until Ronan told us that we were stopping somewhere. A blue house, by the looks of it....  

We climbed off the boat and walked up the stairs.  

"SURPRISE!" Our family and friends were standing right in front of us.  

Will's POV 

I looked around at the people in front of us. It was amazing how many of our friends and family were here.  

"WILL!" Two girls called running up to me, their arms outstretched. They both had dark brown hair, however one was straight and one was curly. They were both tanned and smiling.  

"Hey Ashlee and Nicole!" I said as I hugged them tightly to me. They were my sisters. Ashlee was 7 and Nicole was 14 so there was a pretty big age gap but I still loved them to bits.  

Zach's POV 

"Hey Ellen! Long-time no see!" I said to her. Ellen was my friend. She was a couple years younger than me but she was still a good friend to me.  

"OH my gosh you met One Direction!" she said and that was the first thing she said to me. No Hello no how are you just 'Oh my gosh you met One Direction.' 

"Jee nice hello Ellen." I said to her teasingly.  

"Oh What? Sorry. Hey Zach." She said to me. I laughed as she continued fangirling over one direction. After some time, I finally told her I had to go see other people so I left her and walked around for a bit until I saw who I was looking for, Fliss. I took a deep breath and walked over to her.  

"Hi Fliss." I said to her as I reached her.  

"Hi Zach. Look I'm still really- " she started but I cut her off.  

"I've decided to give you another chance." I told her simply.  

"Really?" she asked hopefully. I nodded and then she jumped excitedly into me, her lips meeting mine. As soon as they did, I knew I'd made the right choice.  

"Thank you, Zach. I promise I won't stuff it up again!" she said. "I love you." 

"I love you too, Fliss." I said before kissing her gently again.