[199]MAFIA - April 23 2022

Jungkook was a mafia man while Jimin was his boyfriend. They met while Jungkook was on a mission and Jimin had protected a small kid from getting shot in a cross fire at a cafe. Jungkook didn't mean to shoot near the boy but the kid came running into the cafe. Jungkook knew then and there that he loved Jimin and Jimin, well it took Jungkook a good two months of pursuing the boy to finally let him date Jimin.

Everyone in the mafia world knew that Jungkook had finally fallen in love and that led to many enemies trying to capture Jimin to hurt Jungkook.

**

Jimin's eyes widened, he had just gone to Jungkook's office. His eyes fill up with tears when he sees Y/N, Jungkook's secretary sit on the man's lap and touch across his face and chest seductively. What hurt the most was Jungkook didn't seem to mind it.

They break up that evening when Jimin confronts him and Jungkook agrees that he had lost feelings for the boy.

Jimin fights for the two as much as he can. He knew there was more to this. He knew and believed in his love. Jimin had to hear a lot of insults and embarrassments in front of Jungkook's gang, his heart hurt with how cruelly Jungkook ignored him.

And then after 6 months of trying to win Jungkook's love back, the man finally confesses that it was all an act to find the black mole in his gang who was trying to hurt Jimin - A/N, Jimin's childhood best friend.

"Sorry baby... I was just trying to protect you.... I finally caught A/N... she will never be a threat to us..."

"You hurt me...for her?" Jimin lets out a wet chuckle "You didn't fight for us.. you thought I was weak and I couldn't handle things..." Jimin's heart hurt "....You just gave up on us instead of fighting for us together... you made me run behind you like a dog for 6 months... 6 months Jungkook! You had all this time to let me know the truth... Why did I have to go through this heartbreak?!"

"I just didn't want my enemies to hurt you Jimin!" Jungkook says agitated

"You are the one that hurt me... your enemies didn't..." Jimin says softly making Jungkook stay silent

"You acted like you cheated... it hurts that you didn't trust me enough to tell me your pain and include me in your decisions...."

"Baby I just wanted to protect you... it was better for you to be away from me at the time..."

Jimin smiles sadly "... Finally you got what you want JK... I'm leaving... and don't worry I will never hate you for this... but we can never be together...."

"Jimin please...." Jungkook's eyes tear up

"No JK... we are done...." Jimin says before turning around and walking away

**

Jimin comments as the movie credits roll up

"Oh that's so sad... so Jimin is never gonna forgive Jungkook huh?... Jimin was fighting for them so much that I thought after the truth came out Jimin will be relieved and forgive Jungkook"

"Though it's true that Jimin loves Jungkook... he is too heartbroken at the reason behind Jungkook acting this way... Jungkook did allow the girl to sit on his lap and touch him seductively... can you imagine how hurtful it is for Jimin to see that... especially after knowing it was just an act... I think Jimin would be able to forgive Jungkook faster if Jungkook had actually lost feelings for him and went after that girl...." Jungkook says making Jimin sigh

"Though I don't agree, I understand what you are trying to say... it's just so sad to see them both like that... it's so obvious that they both love each other but because of one decision, both their happiness is over"

"I guess it's just one of those movies where it makes you think.. Are you really doing something to make the other person safe and happier or are you making things worse for them?" Jungkook comments

"Yea.. I know right... I don't even know how the story would be if Jimin knew the truth about his childhood friend being the black mole in Jungkook's gang who wanted to kill him....Jimin was so happy to find that A/N was Jungkook's gang mate"

"Yea.. I..." Jungkook stops as he stares at the screen "....wait... is there more?"

**

Jungkook smirks at Jimin who is sleeping, he caresses the boy's face as he recalls the events before

"I don't want to see you. It's been 6 months now! Enough Jungkook!" Jimin is angry at the mafia man's persistence

Jungkook's eyes darken as he throws the vase next to Jimin's head scaring him

"You are mine! Always mine!" And with that Jimin sees darkness

**

"Mine... always mine....my love" Jungkook smirks as Jimin finally wakes up

"J-Jungkook!"

"Yes... your Jungkook ..." Jungkook says before passionately kissing the boy's lips as Jimin tries to fight against him but soon gives up as the love they had for each each was stronger than anything in this world

**

"That is the end?.... wow I don't know why but that scene was so sexy"

Jungkook smirks seeing Jimin's blushing face. The scene was indeed hot. Jimin looked innocently vulnerable while Jungkook looked like a man who would kill anyone to protect his love.

"You know what's more sexy?"

"What?"

"You and me in bed together" Jungkook says already throwing Jimin onto his shoulder before smacking the boy's ass and leading them to their bedroom

The end

A/N: part of untitled series

I hope this wasn't confusing. Again... no time..sorry! Bye 👋