[23] HYBRID'S LOVE- Mar 14 2021

Jungkook was a bunny hybrid. His parents were normal. His own dad hated him. He was their only child and when he was born he damaged his mom's uterus and so she could never give birth again. His dad wanted to give him up for adoption but his mom was against it. His dad was abusive growing up. Only his mom gave him some love and let him feel proud about his hybrid status. Jungkook was okay with being a hybrid, it wasn't his fault. But kids at school could be cruel to someone who was a bit different than them. Soon Jungkook became an introvert and he changed schools, wherein he hid his hybrid status hoping that the kids at his new school wouldn't bully him but he was wrong. Even though those kids didn't know he was a hybrid, they bullied him because he was an introvert and thus an easy target for their amusement. 

His mom had left his dad by then because of how abusive the man was towards him 

**
Jimin was the high school sweetheart. He was kind and smart. The boy was  beautiful both inside and out. Everyone loved the boy. 

Jimin protected Jungkook. Jimin always protected people he saw being bullied. Jungkook was in Jimin's class so of course Jungkook got Jimin's attention. 

They soon became close friends. The only friend Jungkook had in years. And it wasn't surprising that Jungkook fell for Jimin. He assumed by how friendly the boy was, that Jimin liked him back as well. Jungkook trusted Jimin so much that he confessed about him being a hybrid. He was afraid of rejection but Jimin was more than happy about this revelation and became even more protective of Jungkook 

Jungkook allowed Jimin to pet his sensitive ears. He doesn't know if Jimin knows that a hybrid allowing a human to pet them means they trusted them. Jimin even used to bring carrots for Jungkook to eat at school. 

Jimin really liked the person Jungkook was when they would hang out outside school. Jungkook was shy but fun and cute. 

**
Jungkook finally gathers up courage to confess his feelings. Jimin accepted him as who he was so Jimin must like him back right?

Wrong. He couldn't have been more wrong in his life. 

**
"I'm sorry Jungkook…" Jimin was really apologetic as they spoke on the rooftop "...I never saw you that way..  I'm sorry…" 

"Then can you think about it?" Jungkook was being desperate

"Jungkook… you are a hybrid… I can't be with someone like that…" Jimin says and then he gasps when he realises what he just said "...Jungkook, i'm so sorry… please forget what I said… you know what I'm trying to say…" 

Jungkook was hurt "...you are just like the others"

Jimin was left crying on the roof. He felt really bad for hurting Jungkook. He didn't know what to say. He didn't know if he felt the same for Jungkook. He didn't want to give Jungkook hope. 

A/N : I hope you understand that a hybrid in this story is like a person who has a syndrome in real life. Finding love for them is very hard. Jimin didn't purposely hurt Jungkook. Jimin at this point is a teenager and hasn't realised that he might also like Jungkook back. People have a stigma against hybrids in their story. 

**
Taemin is obsessed with Jimin. He hated Jungkook and Jimin together. That day he followed them to the rooftop because he saw how nervous Jungkook looked when the boy asked Jimin to join him on the rooftop. Taemin smirks when he hears that Jungkook is a hybrid. Now he knows how to bully Jungkook. Jimin was the only one in this school who knew about this. 

**
A group of boys and Taemin corner Jungkook in the bathroom the next day. Jimin was so upset with himself that he fell sick and stayed home

The boys mocked Jungkook as they forcefully stripped him,calling names like he wasn't a man and he could never have kids and the like