[32] VMINKOOK - Mar 23 2021

BTS is a K-POP group consisting of Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook. They have been staying together for over 10 years now and it was only natural for people to fall for another and that’s exactly what happened to Taehyung and Jungkook.  Taehyung and Jungkook were best friends and overwatch buddies and it was during one of their overwatch matches that Jungkook suddenly kissed Taehyung when the elder was going to win. Jungkook hated to lose. He did it to make Taehyung lose but it ended up with them having a full blown makeout session and eventually their confession. Ever since that day, they had been secretly dating for a month before deciding to come out to their teammates.  They already had to hide so much from the whole world, they didn’t want to hide at home in front of people they loved.   

** 

Taehyung and Jungkook offered to cook the meal and clean the house that day while the rest were at the studio doing things that needed to be done for their new album. Jin had just messaged them that he and the rest of the team were on their way back home. Taehyung and Jungkook waited in nervous anticipation for their return. 

When the front door opened, Taehyung welcomed his teammates home and asked them to join him and Jungkook in the living room once they were fresh and clean. 

**

Once everyone had settled down in the living room

Taehyung spoke his voice wavering slightly "Everyone, Jungkook and I have something to say" 

The rest of BTS were genuinely concerned, especially seeing Jungkook look like he saw a ghost 

“Tae, is everything okay?” Jin, the eldest asked his voice laced with concern 

Taehyung’s voice shook as he reached out to intertwine his fingers with Jungkook's, who sat there quietly "Jungkook and I have been dating for a month now, and we don't want to hide it anymore. We just wanted you all to know, and we want you to accept us… please" 

Jungkook’s eyes suddenly brimmed with tears when he saw the rest of BTS just stare at them “Please don’t tell us to break up…we love each other…and I don’t think…”  

Namjoon chuckles as he walks towards Jungkook “Calm down Kookie…Why would we ever ask you to break up? You do know we all support the LGBTQ community right?” 

After a moment of initial shock, the rest of BTS other than Jimin congratulate the new couple. 

Jungkook and Taehyung were happy but confused at Jimin’s behavior

"Jimin? Are you cool with this?" Taehyung asked, worried because Jimin was his literal soulmate. 

"Of course…"  Jimin finally spoke, the tinge of sadness going unnoticed. 

"So, who's up for a movie night?" Hoseok asked, breaking the momentary silence. Taehyung and Jungkook both eagerly agreed, Jimin feigned a headache to avoid his heart breaking more than it already had. 

** 

Secretly, Jimin had been in love with both Jungkook and Taehyung for years. He never wanted to act on it out of the fear of being rejected, but had he known they would both end up together, he would've at least tried. How was he going to face them each day, seeing the happy looks on their faces, knowing neither of them wanted him? His body shook with the force of the sobs he tried to control. They were the maknae line. They were to be together forever. 

**  

A while into the movie, Hoseok felt tired and decided to go to sleep, the group was down to just Taehyung and Jungkook now, seeing that the rest of BTS were all in their own rooms. But the sight Hoseok saw when he entered his shared room with Jimin broke him