[77] TWIN LOVE - May 24 2021

A/N: wow BUTTER is amazing!! Please continue streaming #BTSBUTTER. CONGRATS to our boys for WINNING all 4 categories on the BBMAS.

Jimin and Jungkook are in Seoul university.

Though in the same class, they never really knew about each other, their class had a capacity of 200 students.

**

A bunch of selected students were in the auditorium to discuss their upcoming intercollege competitions - Jimin and Jungkook included. They were all having a great time, bouncing off ideas when Jimin suddenly slipped off his chair while laughing at a joke his senior Jin had cracked. Jungkook was standing two chairs to the side of Jimin and had rushed over to help the boy but instead he tripped and fell over Jimin.

Jungkook had noticed the boy when Jimin walked in giggling with another guy. The tiny boy with the cute smile definitely caught the man's attention.

The few seconds that led them to stare into the other's eyes made their hearts beat fast. They were brought back to reality when someone clears their throat behind the two fallen boys. Jimin's face reddened slightly and Jungkook learned he had come to like that look on the boy. He slightly smirks before standing up and helping the tiny boy up. It was a start to them both acknowledging the other's existence in the future.

**

Jimin and Jungkook started interacting in college. Jungkook was shy too, just like Jimin, but that didn't stop him from subtly flirting with the boy. Jimin would often blush shyly, covering his face with his smol hands, when the taller man complimented him. Jungkook definitely loved that.

**

It's been a month since the two would flirt back and forth, but neither of them did anything about it. They enjoyed the way things were between them.

Jimin felt safe with the man. Jungkook would often protect the boy from being teased and bullied by Taemin who really fancied the boy. Just the way Jungkook towered over him, made Jimin feel giddy. If they happened to be walking together on the side street then Jungkook would be walking on the outer side to protect Jimin from the traffic. Jimin would often blush while he smiled replaying the events that happened between them while he was home. Jungkook was no different

**

One day Jimin sees Jungkook near a store he frequented. Jimin was surprised to see the man dressed in full black on a bike. He didn't know Jungkook would wear anything other than different shades of white. Jimin smiles as he approaches the man but feels disappointed when he sees Jungkook bring his hand up to his lips while he talks on the phone. That's when Jimin notices Jungkook was smoking a cigar

Jimin pouts sadly as he looks at the man in front of him,who looks back at him confused as he continues speaking on the phone. Jungkook cuts the call as he looks at Jimin

"I didn't know you liked to smoke Jungkook-ah... don't smoke...."

Jungkook's eyes widened a bit before he spoke in a cold voice "...why do you care?"

"I lost my cousin brother to lung cancer... I don't want that to happen to you..." Jimin says before sighing "...it's your life... it's your choice... but... please try to stop..." Jimin says before walking away

The man smirks at the tiny boy's fading figure

So you know my brother huh?

**

Jimin was on the bus after college one day. He was standing facing the window when he saw Jungkook riding his bike next to the bus. Jimin stares at the man. Jungkook looked really sexy with his hair brushed back. The man looked hot having his concentration on the road. But then suddenly the man turns to look up at Jimin and smirks as he continues riding the bike. Jimin felt his heart leap out of his chest at that. He felt like he was caught doing something illegal. Jungkook didn't stop looking at him but due to traffic and other vehicle's impatient horns, Jungkook had to pick up speed but not before he winked and smirked at the tiny boy.