[79]NOT RESPONDING TO MY HUSBAND'S I LOVE YOU - May 31 2021

Over the course of 1 year of their arranged marriage, Jungkook and Jimin slowly fell in love. They had initially married for their parent's sake. They were both a bit skeptical on how they would adjust with someone they didn't know.

Jungkook was a bit of a cold soul. He had always been alone ever since college, never had a relationship and enjoyed his alone time doing things he wanted to do. After marriage, it was hard for him to adjust to someone sleeping next to him, someone questioning him about his whereabouts and work. Someone wanting to know more about his day. Jungkook found it weird and annoying in the beginning but now he looked forward to it, especially the I love you too he got from Jimin to his I love you, before he left the house for anything

**

Actually Jungkook's confession came after Jimin ignored him. Usually the boy would be behind the man asking what he wanted or if he needed help and would blab about the things that happened to him that day. But that day, after Jungkook got home, Jimin was rather quiet and didn't talk to him and was kinda avoiding the man. Jungkook came to realise he missed the boy's presence and voice. It hurt Jungkook that Jimin was suddenly avoiding him. He wanted to hear that sweet voice of his loving husband. Jimin's voice was his stress reliever. Did Jimin not care about me anymore?

**

Jungkook tried to talk to the boy which surprised Jimin. Jungkook usually never voluntarily talked to him first unless necessary. Jimin would only hum to Jungkook's questions or nod his head as a response. Jungkook frowns when he sees that but shrugs it off. 2 days later though Jungkook sees messages on Jimin's phone while the boy went to the bedroom. Jimin was chatting with someone on the phone when Jungkook asked Jimin if he saw his file. Jimin knew where it was so he went to look for it, unknowingly leaving his phone open. Jungkook didn't mean to pry but as he sat on the couch, he saw a lot of heart emoji coming through and he got curious.

Jungkook was furious when he saw the person's name stored in as my soulmate and in whatever time he had before Jimin got back, he saw their chats

If it was me I would definitely divorce him - the person had written

Jimin's reply - Shouldn't he be given a chance... after all marriages shouldn't be taken lightly

Oh yeah? Does he take the marriage seriously

Well.... At least he didn't cheat right?

So cheating is the only reason to divorce?

I dunno....but I guess you are right... divorce is something to think about...

Ah leave it... to each their own... BTW I'm gonna talk to Yoongi and Hoseok about having a baby

What?! Are you finally ready?! Wow! I'm so happy.

And after that they had send each other a couple of heart and baby emojis

**

Jungkook was fuming when he saw Jimin walk in with his file

"So you wanna divorce me?! Is that why you are not talking to me?!"

Jimin stares wide eyed at the man

"You really..." Jungkook's eyes tear up when he sees Jimin stand there quietly "...you are really planning on leaving me?"

Jimin shakes his head as he tries to speak

"I love you..." Jungkook pulls Jimin into his arms and hugs him tight. Jimin was speechless "...I love you Jimin...I love you a lot...please don't leave me... please stay for us..."