|| 70.

Uti

"What did you tell him?" King asked me.

The case had been adjourned to Friday, a day before Tomiwa's wedding. I didn't have a dress ready for the occasion. My mind was too busy, working overdrive to process everything that happened in court.

How dare the bastard deny it? How could he swear on the Bible and proceed to lie?

I closed my eyes and tried to take deep breaths. The arm around my waist tightened and I looked into King's eyes. We had been in bed all day, away from his nosey but caring friends. Their worry and care was beginning to suffocate me. Tomiwa worried too much about my mental health. Uche and Cynthia talked too much about stressing the baby. Umar was trying to convince me to rest. Faith and Junior agreed with him. But how?

How could I rest?

King teased my lips open and his tongue thrust inside. I moaned into his lips, parting my legs open as he knelt between them. He was the major pillar in my life. With him here, I knew things would be okay. And if they were not, I would be okay as long as I had him.

King fisted my gown to my mid-thighs. In Esther's absence, we could make love at any time and place without fear of her barging in. The thought of her made me pull away from the kiss. King's lips brushed mine and he frowned.

"What is it?"

"Nothing. Just thinking about Esther."

"She's fine," he answered as he took off his shirt. I drooled at the sight of his abs. It was so easy for him to look good, to be sexy even when worried. The gym at home helped him to keep in shape but it was unfair. I was the one carrying his-our baby, my body would change and here he was looking like a million naira. Simply unfair. His mouth came over mine in a brief kiss. "You didn't answer me."

His shorts came off, followed by his boxers. Shy, I looked away. Only King would walk around naked with a gigantic penis like that. I swallowed hard when he joined me on the bed. Taking my hand, he wrapped it around his pulsing erection so I could stroke him.

"Baby mama," he said in a soft voice. "What did you tell Umoh?" I cupped his balls with my other hand and his head fell back. My tongue ran over my lips as I soaked in his beauty. He was all shades of masculine and he was all mine. King pried my arms off him and pulled off my shirt. "You don't want to tell me?"

"I..." My thoughts trailed off when his mouth covered a nipple through the skimpy singlet I was wearing. Shivers rushed down to my feet and my toes curled. He was doing things to me with his lips. His teeth grazed the surface of my nipple and my hips bucked. "King."

Pulling back for the briefest second, he bopped my nose. "Husband. Zaddy." I laughed and he laughed. "Or baby daddy." His mouth descended on my other nipple. I didn't wait for him to take off my panties, I pulled it down myself and he finished the work. His mouth lowered to the entrance of my femininity, he blew a warm breath over it and my legs vibrated. Moisture trickled down my inner thighs, his tongue teased my clit and he came back up to kiss me. "Uti."

My legs shook again in partial frustration. He was talking too much. I didn't want him to talk. I wanted him to make love to me. I made to take off the singlet but he refused.

"What did you tell Umoh?"

The moments after the court case played in my head in slow motion. As soon as the judge was out of the courtroom, chaos broke out. It was mostly from people screaming, "Murderer, baby killer," at Umoh. I secretly liked it so when our lawyer advised me to address them, I made up an excuse to leave.

Cupping King's face with one hand, I used the other to tug on my singlet. "Take it off." King painfully peeled the singlet off my body and chills raced up my spine. I was soaking wet. His fingertips danced below my nipples and I almost came from the sensation. My eyes returned to King's face. He was waiting. I would not get my desires if I didn't answer him. I whispered, "If you have any shred of goodness in your heart, you'll tell the truth. My baby will never return to life but he has a chance at getting justice. Tell the truth."