104. (Kingsman) Merlin | Supernatural Mission

https://randomfandomimagine.tumblr.com/

I'd love literally anything merlin-related you write for a halloween kingsman imagine. mostly i just think about them being sent in on a mission that ends up being legit supernatural. the reader and merlin are the only ones legit worried. which, like, fam, scottish folklore is NUTS.

-----

Although everyone celebrated Halloween on the 31st October, for us it was nothing different. That day was another regular day for us, and so we worked as usual.

Even if outside the building kids were running around dressed as 'scary' things and laughing and running. Going trick or treating and eating their candy.

Us, on the other hand, were doing spy stuff as Kingsman. And it was only Merlin and me there, we had to take on a mission.

"Merlin, do you read me?" I whispered, tapping the earpiece.

"I do, Y/N" His calm voice replied.

I adjusted my glasses and took a deep breath as I proceeded to approach the abandoned building that was my target. It was ominous, especially since it was already night and everything around it was quite spooky. Only the lively environment of the Halloween spirit kept me from getting jittery.

My heart began hammering against my chest. I was glad that Merlin couldn't hear that.

"Are you there?" He asked me, as though he read my mind and reminded me of his surveillance.

"Yes, I'm going in" I arrived at the door and took ahold of the door handle.

I had no idea what I would find there, what my missions was, exactly. All I was told was that I needed to explore that place.

"Be careful" Merlin reminded me, and his calm voice at least reassured me.

He had my back, it couldn't be as bad as I imagined. Especially if Merlin was my eyes and ears in that mission. He would cover me.

"Here goes nothing..." I inhaled a deep breath before pulling at the door and opening it.

I could feel it as I walked in, it was no ordinary mission. Arthur mentioned something about being a 'Halloween' related mission, but it was Harry's opinion that honestly got me worried. He had said he had heard about that place before and it troubled him.

When I voiced my concern to Merlin he brushed it off, being quite skeptical. I hoped he still remembered my thoughts on the matter nonetheless.

There was complete silence that added on to the eerie ambiance that oddly surrounded that place. My boots echoed around the long corridor as the door shut behind me and shut off any outside sound.

I slightly jumped at the sound of the door slamming shut, probably because of the wind. I gulped loudly, trying to remain calm and brave.

"See anything?" Judging by his tone, Merlin was not bothered by any of this.

Granted, he wasn't actually there with me and was sitting in a safe office away from where I was. Yet he wasn't startled by the obvious ominous place.

"Not really..." I let my eyes wander around, finding the building to be surprisingly empty. No furniture either, only empty rooms. "Nothing catches my eye"

"All this mission is strange" Merlin knew that Arthur just wanted me to investigate the place he had heard about so many times, yet something was definitely off.

"And you can't feel this creepy aura" I shuddered, wondering what the hell was going on.

It felt like something could jump at me at any moment, so I rested my hand close to the gun in my belt.