12. (Scream) Stu Babysitting

https://f1nalboys.tumblr.com/

Imagine Stu babysitting yours and Billy's baby. The utter chaos that would follow.

WORD COUNT: 772

WARNINGS: fluff, reader had a baby but i avoided gendered language

----

"You worry too much, babe," Billy says, wrapping his arms around your waist and kissing you on your cheek. You had just finished your first real date after your daughter was born almost 5 years ago and you were so nervous leaving her alone. Well, not alone, per say; Uncle Stu was there, but that didn't help ease your nerves. In fact, it made them that much worse. "Stu won't fuck up... too badly."

"I heard that." You mutter at his failed attempt of whispering the last two words. He laughs and you can't help but smile. It was a really nice date and it felt good to get out and not worry about a toddler wrecking havoc around you. "Thank you for this, by the way. It was really nice." He kisses your cheek again and lets go of you now that you have reached the car. He opens the door for you and you give him a quick kiss before slipping inside. "I love you."

He repeats the sentiment and the drive home is quiet, almost relaxing. It was until you reached your neighborhood and you started to worry about the state of your house. "See? No house lit up in flames!" Billy says as you pull into the driveway. You shoot him a scowl that holds no anger behind it. "Let's go see what the two kids are up to, shall we?" The two of you walk up to the front door and you wait, chewing at the inside of your cheeks.

The door swings open and you're greeted by the smell of brownies. Stepping inside, however, is not as sweet. Your daughter's many dress clothes were strewn about the floor and you find two pairs of your dress shoes in the living room. Your daughter and Stu are nowhere to be found but you can make out music floating down from upstairs and you shoot Billy a look. "I think I would've preferred a house in flames."

The mess continued upstairs and you almost tripped over one of Billy's suitcases. The sight of it didn't help the pit in your stomach; you knew you'd be cleaning up a majority of it. Your daughter's room is ajar, the source of the music, and you open the door fully only to let out a huge laugh.

Sat at the small table your daughter had were her, Stu, and an assortment of stuffed animals, action figures, and dolls. Your daughter was dressed in a green dress, a pair of your shoes beside her feet, and an orange tutu. On her face was an... interesting combination of makeup. Stu, however, was in much worse shape than she was.

He was in the clothes he had worn over but now they were covered in makeup, marker, and god knows what else. Stu had a full face of makeup as well, matching your daughters, and he had small pig tails in his hair. He was also tied to the very small chair with a jump rope. "Oh, hey guys! Didn't know you were getting home already." Stu says smoothly like he wasn't being held hostage at a four year olds tea party.

"Hi! Uncle Stu and I were playing gangsters, he owed me money!" You turn your attention back to Stu, though he simply avoided your gaze, seemingly more interested in getting out of his bindings.

"I see that... I'm guessing you had a good time?"

"The best!" Billy walks into the room and your daughter rushes over, jumping into his arms, giggling into his neck when he begins to tickle her.

Stu stands up, stretching out his back, and gives Billy a crooked smile. "Hey man. Did you two lovebirds have a good date?" Your daughter lets out a muffled 'ew!' at the mention of your date and you poke her in the sides.

Nodding, Billy places her down and tells her to go get ready to get washed up for bed. He ignores the whines both she and Stu let out, telling her to go and pick up the clothes in the hallway. "Thanks for watching her, man."

"Don't worry about it; she's a cool kid, it wasn't even that bad." He shrugs, motioning at his face. "Had to have a makeover to look good for the mob boss, y'know?"

"Yeah, we're gonna have to have a talk about you teaching her about gangsters, you know that, right?"

Stu walks over and plants a kiss on your cheek, repeating the action to Billy, before rushing out of the room. "I'd love to stay and chat but I have to go! See ya!"