8. (DC) Rick Flag - Loud and Clear

https://that-sarcastic-writer.tumblr.com/

Fandom: DC, suicide squad

Pairing: Rick Flag X F!Reader

Summary: after almost getting killed, you and Rick need to hold each other again

Warnings: smut, 18+, fingering, oral (f receiving), unprotected sex, choking kink, praising kink, lots of dirty talk, Rick being pretty dom, cursing, like lots of it. Overall read at your risk

WC: 5.4k i really just hate myself for this

------

"Uh... the hell are you doin'?" Rick's voice caught your attention, making you take your attention away from your current task, which was staring very intently at the soldier, more specifically at his arms and chest through that ridiculously tight yellow shirt.

"Huh?" You hummed, barely lifting your eyes away from his tattooed arms, the same ones that were just threatening to rip right through the fabric of that stupid shirt. I mean seriously, who got him that shirt? You got front row seats to the sight too, since you had been shot and not properly cured, your wounds started bleeding and of course, Rick had to force you to sit down and let him cure and clean your wounds. So there you were, sitting in a shitty makeshift chair somewhere in that resistance camp, and Rick sitting right in front of you, really damn close.

'You're just starin' at me like you're plotting to kill me in my sleep. So what is it?" He asked straight up, momentarily lifting his gaze from the gauze he was putting on your collarbone to meet your eyes and he didn't know if he should be worried by the look in your eyes. You couldn't help but smirk slightly, biting your lip and you shook your head.

"Nah, that's not it. It's just that damn shirt." You clicked your tongue, biting your lip as you shifted on your seat and narrowed your eyes at the shirt, like there was something wrong with it. Rick scrunched up his face, furrowing his eyebrows and opened his mouth to question you, but you continued, "like damn, that resistance girl really couldn't have given you a tighter shirt, huh? That shit doesn't even look like it's your size." You drifted your attention to the muscles in his chest and broad shoulders, where the fabric was tightest, even going as far as tilting your head to get a better look at it. You heard Rick sigh dryly, and you knew he was rolling his eyes at you.

"Seriously, what the hell are you on about?" He sighed, watching you get all up in his chest and start to poke and tug at the shirt, as if you were trying to see if it'd stick right back to him, which it did. "Y/N—"

"I gotta give it to her, if I was a girl from this island and I saw this big and tall, blonde soldier with broad shoulders and a pretty face, I'd probably wanna put him in a tight shirt too." You said mindlessly, your mouth speaking the random and racing thoughts that went through your head as you casually started to lift his shirt until the fabric got stuck under his arms. He actually reacted this time, visibly flinching and shifting, eyes wide.

"Hey, Y/N, stop it already. What the fuck are you doin'?" His tone was sharper this time, his voice slightly rising as he frantically looked around for anyone that might be around. His hands wrapped around your wrist, as a warning to stop before he made you stop.

"Nothing, I'm just trying to see something." You said innocently, biting your lip as you ran your hands over his stomach and abs, feeling him shudder under your fingers.

Even though he had a tight grip on your wrists, he didn't actually stop you, he just stared at you and exhaled sharply. When he didn't actually say anything about it, you rested both hands on his chest to brace yourself as you leaned forward and pressed your lips to his neck. You weren't really sure why, but suddenly you really needed him, you needed to feel him, hold him, touch him everywhere you could. And you needed him to do the same. You didn't care if that meant he had to fuck you up against a tree, or on the fucking ground, right in the middle of this damn jungle, you just wanted him. The thought of losing the other always made you like this, it made you restless, desperate and needy. God bless the soul of anyone that had to be around you and Rick after a risky, low chance of survival mission. And after what happened at the beach, you knew he felt that way too, and that's exactly why he hasn't stopped you yet.