forty one (UPDATED)

a few years later....

"your gonna be great, you look absolutely gorgeous" sarah reassured melody as she paced back and fourth in the bridel suite.

"what if he backs out? what if he doesnt love me? what if i fall on my face?" melody rambled, waving her hands in the air.

"honey, your not gonna fall on your face, he loves you so much, and he would never back out on you okay?" kie spoke and melody nodded.

In the groom's suite

"what if she regrets it? wh-what if she runs? what if we get divorced in 2 months?" jj sputtered to john b and pope.

"dude shut up, you guys have been through shit and have always been together, its always been you two" pope said and put his hands on jj's shoulders. Jj smiled and nodded. "yeah yeah, your right"

John b fixed jj's suit and patted his chest.

Mark came into the groom's suite and smiled when he saw jj. John b gave him a thumbs up and pope smiled to him as they walked out. "so jj... i just wanted to say that im happy that your marrying melody" mark said and jj smiled.

Jj hugged him and mark smiled. "im so happy to be marrying melody" jj voiced as he pulled out of the hug. Mark nodded and checked his watch. "Its time"

 "Its time"

^ jj's suit

^ mel's dress

^ mel's dress

~~~~

Melody took mark's arm and took a deep breath. "ready?" mark asked. "yep" melody nodded. They walked to the place before they walk the aisle. Melody nodded to mark and he opened the door revealing the guests and her fiancé jj maybank.

Jj's jaw dropped when he saw melody. She smiled at him and her and mark began walking down the aisle. Melody and Jj couldnt stop smiling at eachother. Both so in love with eachother.

When mark and melody got to jj, mark shook jj's hand and melody stood in her spot. Jj took melody's hand in his and she stroked his hand with her thumb. Heyward was the one officiating the wedding. Cassie, mark, jacob, ari and nathen were in the front row.

"do we have vows?" heyward questioned, both jj and melody nodded. Jj brought out a little piece of crumbled paper.

"Melody Mae Quinn, you are my favorite person on this planet, i have loved you since 4th grade, i remember in sixth grade when we were at the chateau and i was sad because this kook was being a jerk and you..you braided my hair cause you thought it would make me feel better, it didnt but i didnt say anything because the look on your face when you were done was so priceless, you had this big grin on your face. Melody you make me so happy words dont even describe how i feel when im with you. You are my number one girl and always will be" jj finished. Melody had a few tears running down her cheeks. He wiped them with his thumb.

"my turn...Jj Maybank. I love you so much. I love everything about you. I love how you care so much about everyone around you, i love how thoughtful you are, i love that youve always been there for me. Something i've always admired about you was your confidence and how you were never afraid to do something. Im so excited that i get to spend the rest of my life with you." melody finished and they both had tears coming out of their eyes.

"beautiful, do we have rings?" heyward asked.

Melody turned to kiara, who was maid of honor. Kie handed her jj's ring, while pope handed jj mel's ring. Jj grabbed melody's hand and slipped on the ring, then melody did the same to him.

"Alrighty, do you jesse jackson maybank take melody to be your wife?" heyward spoke and jj smiled before saying, "i do"

"Melody Mae Quinn, do you take jj to be your husband"

Just as she was about to say i do, they heard a slow clap coming from the audience. Melody and Jj and the rest of the audience looked towards it.

Oh my fucking god

"beautiful ceremony, really, love the flowers" taylor pointed to melody's boutique. Melody felt her heart drop and jj grabbed her free hand and gave it a gentle squeeze. Taylor sent melody and mark a evil grin. Taylor walked up the isle and stood infront of melody and jj before she started talking.

"hello everyone!" she waved. "im taylor, melody's mother" taylor spoke and melody's lip started quivering. The pogues shared a confused look, all not knowing what to do. Mark stood up and started slowly walking to taylor. "ah and this is my ex husband" she pulled out a glock. Screams were heard and melody felt her stomach drop. "please dont" she whispered, loud enough for taylor to hear. Taylor turned her head towards melody and furrowed her eyebrows. "you put me in prison! you ruined my life!" taylor screamed and melody flinched. A tear fell from her eye. Cassie and jacob had ari and nathen under their arms, protecting their heads as they listened to taylors speech. John b tip toed around taylor, her not seeing him. He impulsively tackled taylor to the ground, but not before a shot was fired. Jj immediately ran to him and took the gun out of her hands.

Melody put her hand over her chest as her breathing became increasingly faster.

"nice thinking man" jj hugged john b. "yeah i was just like, its now or never" they laughed. Pope looked towards melody and saw her in a panicked state, he rushed over to her. "hey, hey, melody, you have to breathe" he calmly said and she nodded. He took deep breaths and motioned for her to do the same. It took a few breaths before her breathing was normal. She hugged pope and pope pulled away when he felt something dripping.

no, not again

She looked down and her white dress was now blood stained. She looked back up to him with full panic in her eyes before she started to collapse. Pope and sarah caught her and gently laid her down. Sarah applied pressure to the wound as more people started to notice what was happening. Mark, jj, john b and jacob all ran over and kneeled down.

"someone call 911!" mark shouted and multiple people called. Jj put more pressure on the bleeding skin as he had tears running down his cheeks. "please dont leave me" he cried. Melody grunted in pain as she reached up to hold his face. "hey, i love you so much, find someone who makes you happy please" she whispered and he shook his head. His hands holding hers. "your not gonna die, you hear me? you are not dying today" he sternly said and her lip quivered as the pain was starting to ease away. "jj, it'll be okay, i promise" Using all the strength she had left, she pulled his lips down to hers, sharing one last kiss with eachother. Melody stopped breathing. Jj sobbed into her neck. Him cradling her in his arms.

She was gone. Their happiest day of their lives, now the worst. He didnt know how he was supposed to live without her. She was his rock. She was the only thing he needed and now she was gone. Everyone cried in loss. Paramedics arrived and called time of death. Jj cried as hard as he ever had as he watched the paramedics cover melody's body. He ran out of the venue, ignoring everyone's shouts. He shoved pass people and made his way into the street. He ran. He ran faster then he ever had. Still running when the semi truck was getting closer and closer. And then it happened. The semi truck honked. Jj couldn't hear it over the pure shock his body was in.

"time of death, 3 : 23 pm"

WHAT THE HELL WHY DID I DO THIS
IM LITERALLY CRYING
THEYRE DEAD

IDK IF IM GONNA KEEP THIS UP OR NOT