thirty six

augest 22, 2020

KIE, POPE, JOHN B AND SARAH WERE ALL STANDING OUTSIDE OF the spare bedroom in the chateau. They could hear jj crying from the other side. "ill go in" pope offered and everyone nodded. Pope slowly opened the door and saw jj crying holding one of melodys hoodies. Jj looked up and sniffed. Pope sat next to him. "i miss her so much" jj admitted. "i know, me too" pope agreed. "i hate myself for not telling her how i felt sooner, i hate that she didnt tell me about her mom sooner, i hate that i couldnt help her" jj rambled and pope wrapped his arm around his shoulder. "what about her mom?" pope asked. "her mom hit her and jake" jj stated and pope sighed. "oh my god".

"you know she was pregnant too?" jj sadly chuckled.

"her mom?"

"no, no, melody was" jj said and pope covered his mouth with his hand.

Jj choked on his sobs ,pope hugged him, with his own tears running down his face.

in florida
Everyone had adapted with melody living with them, exept melody. She missed jacob, she missed jj, she missed the pogues so much. She had lost five of her favorite people. She was also dealing with the ptsd of her own mother shooting her, and the thoughts about her baby. Cassie made some breakfast for mel and knocked on the guest bedroom, well now melody's room before entering.
"hey sweets, i made you some food" cassie smiled and melody gave her a small smile in return. "thank you" melody whispered. "if you need anything, come get me, ok?" cassie said and melody nodded. Melody ate some of the food and then fell asleep.

"NO! PLEASE DONT HURT HIM!" melody shouted at taylor who was about to shoot jacob.

Melody woke up in a cold sweat. She was breathing fast and had tears running down her face. Cassie came in after hearing a scream, "hey, hey, its okay" cassie hugged melody and mel cried into her shoulder. "i need jj" mel cried and cassie stroked her hair. "i know baby, im so sorry" cassie apologized and mel cried harder.