four

june 14, 2020
..MELODY SCROLLED through mark reid's instagram account, looking for anything intriguing when she finds what she assumes is his girlfriend, because if he was alive and her mom didnt know about it they couldnt have gotton divorced, so he couldnt re marry.
Cassie Conner is her name, she has two kids, ari and nathen with her fiance, Mark Reid. And cassie posted a picture of her and 'mark' at the beach in... flordia. "oh my fucking god" she yelled so loud that jake came running into her room with concern.
"what the hell?" jake asked as he scanned her for hurt. "uh.." she debated on telling him what she had found but wanted to wait til she had more dirt. "sorry i squished my finger" she lied and he sighed. "thought you like died or something" she nervously chuckled. "sorry". He went back to his room and melody realized that her dad was actually alive, he was never dead, but what the hell happened that made him disappear. She was gonna find out.

The pogues had been texting melody but she turned her do not disturb on because she was so focused on trying to find more shit out. "you think she died?" jj asked the three other teens. "nah her phone probably died or something" kie answered. "should we go get her?" pope spoke and everyone nodded and got in the twinkie.

In one of the pictures cassie posted of her and 'mark' at the beach melody noticed a scar on 'mark's' stomach. She googled what gunshot scar looked like out of curiosity and it looked just like one of the pictures. She took screenshots of everything she had found before and printed them out. She put them on her bed and ran around her house like a crazy person looking for her shoes. "what the hell is wrong with you, did you have a monster?" jacob asked as melody found a pair of converse. "i gotta run to the store ill be back soon" she grabbed her keys and slammed the door shot. She was running so fast that she almost fell down the steps multiple times. She looked up and saw the twinkie pulling up to her house. She let out a low groan and jogged up to the twinkie. "hey guys" she panted from running. "get in" john b said and melody tilted her head to the side. "i cant i gotta go to the store" melody replied and john b raised his eyebrows. "for what?" he asked and she tried to think of something. "uh girl stuff" she lied and his mouth went into a "o" shape. "we could drive you?" he offered but she was quick to decline. "no! thats okay, ill go" she jumped in her jeep and drove off. "that was weird" john b said to jj. "yeah maybe we should follow her" jj smirked and john b sped down the road to catch up with melody.

Melody caught on quickly and thought of things she could do, option a, tell the pogues that her dad who everyone thinks is dead is somehow alive and living in florida. Option b, go to the store anyway and try to avoid them. She chose option b and sped towards the store. She parked and ran into the store, earning some weird looks. She sped walked to the paper isle and grabbed a big poster bored, some sticky notes and markers. She was making a murder bored, but for her situation obviously. The pogues watched her run in and out of the store. "why does she have all that stuff?" kie asked from the back of the twinkie. "maybe a school project?" pope said. "during summer? nah" jj disagreed.

june 16, 2020
Rose had asked melody if she would be wheezie's permanent 'babysitter' and melody said yes, she liked hanging out with wheezie and it paid well.
Kie, pope, jj, and john b were hanging out at the chateau, bored out of their minds. John b picked up his phone and pressed the call button on melody's contact. Melody had just left her house when john b called. She put it on speaker. "hey john b" she said. "melody we havent seen you in like 2 days." john b whined and melody felt bad.
She had been trying to think of a plan for her to find her dad and talk to him.

"sorry, ive been really busy" she spoke.

"well are you busy now? we're all at the chateau, super bored" he asked and she sighed.

"i cant, im sorry i have to go to the cameron's" she answered.

"the camerons? why the camerons?" he spit balled.

"look john b ill try to come over later, i gotta go" she hung up and parked infront of the cameron house.

Melody and wheezie went for ice cream and took a walk on the beach. Wheezie really liked melody, and for some reason she felt really comfortable around her. "hey wheezie?" melody spoke. "yeah?" wheezie licked her cookie dough ice cream. "if you ever need anything, im here for you" melody said and wheezie smiled. Wheezie grabbed melody's hand and stopped them from walking. Wheezie wrapped her arms around melody and melody rubbed her back. Melody didnt realize that wheezie was crying until she felt a tear on her bare leg. "wheez? whats wrong?" melody asked, concerned. Wheezie pulled away and wiped her tears. "i-its just at home, i never really feel like any one cares about me." wheezie admits and starts to cry again and melody wraps her arms around her. "wheezie, your parents love you, rafe loves you, sarah loves you, even if they dont show it all the time, they love you so much" melody speaks and wheezie nods.
Melody waved to wheezie as she drove away from the cameron's house and back to her house. On the way back to her house jacob texted her and said that he was staying at a friends house for the night. So she decided to go to the chateau. She parked her car infront and walked in.