six

june 20, 2020
MELODY HAD SPENT THE LAST three days trying to figure out what she wanted to do about the situation about her dad. She had been at the camerons everyday and she hung out with sarah and rafe a few times too, and taking care of jacob while taylor was in california. She was laying in her bed, starfish position breathing in and out. A knock on her front door startled her and she hopped out of bed and walked downstairs. She opened the front door and smiled when her blonde bestfriend was standing there with popcorn and two slushies. "aww jj".

"i just felt like we haven't hung out in a while so, movie day?" he asks and gives her a cheesy grin.
Meldoy nodded with a smile and let him in. Jacob apparently had a date with some girl from school. Jj and melody flopped on the couch and argued about what movie to watch first. Melody wanted to watch "50 first dates" with adam sandler, and jj wanted to watch "big daddy" also with adam sandler. They decided on watching "50 first dates" first. Jj watched as melody drank her blue raspberry slushie. He leaned over and put his head on her stomach and wrapped his arms around her body. She smiled and drew shapes on his upper back. The movie ended and jj turned the tv off.
"you dont want to watch another?" melody asked and jj shook his head no.

"hey mel?" jj spoke. "hmm" she hummed in response. "do you ever want kids?" jj asked and melody smiled.

"yeah i do, three, one boy, two girls" melody answered and jj smiled. "do you?."

"yeah, i wanna teach them how to surf, and tell them stories about the pogues" he smiled talking about it.

"your gonna be a great dad one day.", "you think so?" he questioned, jj was always scared that he would turn out like his father.

"i know so" melody played with his hair. "you know what i think?" jj asked and smirked, but melody couldn't see it.

"what?."

"we would have such attractive kids" jj said and melody's jaw dropped. Hes thought about their kids??.

"i mean, if they got your hair, your eyes, your jawline, then yeah they'd be pretty attractive" melody said and chuckled.

Jj didnt say anything, so he just admired the girl he was practically laying on. She was perfect in his eyes. She was everything he wanted. He wanted her to mother his children, he wanted her to be the one cheering their kids on when they're surfing, he wanted her, but he thought that she was too good for him.