forty

october 3, 2020
MARK DROVE TO THE CHATEAU.
Melody's nerves were skyrocketing. Her leg was bouncing up and down and she was chewing her nails. He pulled up infront of the place she hadnt saw in 47 days. The twinkie was there so she assumed that someone was there. She jumped out of his car and both mark and jacob sent her a thumbs up. She walked up to the door and took one last deep breath before opening the door. She peaked around and didnt see anyone. She peeked her head out the window and smiled when she saw them all outside. She went out the front door and walked towards them.

"could you imagine a pogue baby? that would've been amazing" she heard jj say. On the way jake had told her that he had told jj about the baby.

"she would've been a great mom" kie added and everyone nodded in agreement.

"im gonna go get more beer" john b said and he stood up. His eyes were towards the ground until he saw her. He furrowed his brows and his mouth fell open. "what the fuck" he said and she smiled. Pope stood up and his jaw dropped. Kie looked behind her and tears formed in her eyes. "what the hell is wrong with yo"- jj cuts himself off when his eyes land on her. She smiles and covers her mouth. "melody" jj whispered. He ran up to her and cupped her face. They smiled and stared at eachother. His hair was longer. Her skin was glowing. He hugged her. She took in his scent, saltwater, weed and mint. He lifted her up and spun her around everyone had tears running down their faces. Jj pressed his lips to hers.

He wrapped his arms around her waist and her hands went to his jaw. They pulled away from eachother and hugged again. "ahem" kie cried and melody ran into her arms. They held eachother as they both cried. Melody pulled away and hugged pope. Pope kissed her hair and she laughed. He pulled away and john b picked her up and hugged her. "how the hell are you alive?" kie asked and she nervously chuckled. "well jake got me to the hospital in time and..i was in surgery for hours." melody answered and she looked at jj. "and i lost my baby" she added and everyone frowned. "how long did you know?" jj asked and she sighed. "i had just found out before she shot me" melody spoke and jj interlocked their hands. "she? i thought it was a burgler?" pope questioned. "nope.. it was my mom" everyone raised their brows. "so where have you been?" john b spoke. "florida" she responded. "with who?" kie added. "my dad" everyone had a confused look. "but..your dads dead?" pope raised a brow. "nope my mom shot him too and hes been in florida ever since", everyone was concerned. "well we all missed you a lot" john b wrapped his arm around her shoulder and one around popes. They all smiled at eachother and group hugged.

Mark and cassie ended up getting custody over jacob and melody. They bought a house on figure 8, 5 beds 5 baths. Melody and jj were happy, everyone was happy.