seventeen

july 9, 2020

MELODY AND KIE WERE HANGING OUT AT KIE'S HOUSE. "oh! i made this bracelet for you the other day" kie looked around her room for it and picked it up from her nightstand. "thank you" melody smiled. Kie put it on her wrist and smiled. "hows jake?" kie asked as she sat down on her bed. "hes okay, i met izzie, his girlfriend yesterday." melody says and kie raises her eyebrows. "is she nice?". "yeah she is, really pretty too" melody answers and kie nods.

"sooooo... pope may have mentioned that someone has a little crush on you" kie smirked.

"who!?!" melody was quick to ask.
"oh i dont know..." kie lied.

"kiara!, you have to tell me!" they laughed.

"but my question is, do you have a crush on anyone?" kie questioned. "maybe" melody chuckled.

"i see how you look at jj" kie states and melody's cheeks heat up.

"i dont know what your talking about" she knew exactly what she was talking about.

"melody look me in the eye and tell me you dont love jj" kie smiled and melody smiled. "i cant" kie squealed.

"I KNEW IT!" kie shouted and melody covered her blush with her hands.

"you have to talk to him, like now" kie said and melody shook her head.

"no, nope, never" melody stated and kie frowned. "girl, his eyes light up everytime he sees you, he's the happiest when hes with you" kie argued.

"i dont know kie, im just scared of losing him" melody admitted and kie nodded, understanding.