twenty six

july 23, 2020

CASSIE HAD TAKEN JAKE, ARI AND NATHEN TO THE MOVIES, because mark wanted to talk to melody.
"hey mel?", he comes into the guest room. "hmm?" she hums in response. "on the phone, you said she choked you?" he sits on the edge of the bed. "yeah" she nods. "can you..tell me what happened?" he asks and she sat up and nodded. She explained what happened. After she finished, she avoided eye contact with him. He stood up and hugged her. She cried into his shoulder and he held her.

july 25, 2020
It was the day that jake and melody left florida. The two teens were sad, melody saw how happy jacob was here. They didnt have to worry about taylor. Mark and cassie didnt want them to leave either. Everyone was sat in marks toyota highlander on the way to the airport. Jacob was sat next to nathen and the two boys were watching a movie on nathens ipad. Ari had her head laid on mel's shoulder and was asleep. Mark pulled up to the drop off zone and sighed. "bye ari, bye nathen" melody kissed both their cheeks. She got out of the car while jacob said goodbye to the two kids. Cassie was on the verge of tears. "im gonna miss you" cassie stated and melody wrapped her arms around her. Cassie pulled away and kissed mel's forehead. Jacob and cassie hugged. Melody's lip quivered when she hugged her dad. "i love you" mark hugged her tightly and she cried. "i love you too."