50

Tomorrow. Thanos comes tomorrow.

"I need you guys to go to Wakanda." I say to Wanda, Nat, Steve, Bucky, Bruce, and Vision.

"Okay." They say, knowing not to argue.

"Dad, Strange, Peter. You stay here. I'm going to Wakanda. Thor and Loki, I will need you to take the guardians to Titan. Come back to Wakanda with Rocket and Groot."

"Okay. I'll contact them. Take them there tomorrow." Thor says.

"Okay. Thank you."

"Not a problem." Loki says.

~

Loki and I are in our room. He has his arm around me as I lay my head on his chest, my arm around his torso.

"Be careful." I say.

"I will."

"I can't lose you."

"You won't. You won't lose any of us."

"I might. You could all die. Everything that we prepared for. Nothing."

"Don't talk like that."

"I'm sorry." I say, crying. "I'm just scared. I've seen what could happen."

"I can't even begin to imagine what you have been going through with all that in your head. On replay. But, don't think like that. They will be okay. I will be okay."

"Don't jinx it."

"I won't."

We go silent and I continue to cry. I move myself to straddle him. I pull him into a hug around his neck.

I pull back and cup his cheeks.

"You'll come back, safe and sound?"

"Yes."

"Good."

I lean down and kiss him. My mouth open and our tongues meet. This kiss means more to me, thinking he might die tomorrow.

His hands meet my hips and trial gently  up and down my waist. My hands go around to the back of his neck. I grip his long hair, tugging it a little, earning a groan in my mouth.

I start rocking my hips back and forth against his, now hard, bulge. I wasn't wearing any pants to begin with.

Lokis hands go down to my ass and grip hard. He helps move my hips, grinding against each other.

"That feels really good." I say against his lips.

"Go faster."

I listen and move my hips faster. My moans are silenced by his hungry lips. His feather light touches against my back calming me.

The friction makes me feel good. So, I move faster. He makes his pants disappear, leaving him in his underwear and t-shirt.

He groans at the feeling, making me hotter. I pull away from his lips and stare into his eyes full of lust. His hands go under my hoodie and I lift my arms so he can take it off.

I'm now in my bra and underwear with my hands on his abs. I move my hand to the hem of his boxers. I hover above him and pull him out of his boxers.

It lays against his stomach and I go down, grinding on his dick. He moves my panties to the side so we can feel each other.

I moan louder and Loki uses his thumb to rub circles on my clit as I grind on him.

I lift up and move his tip to my entrance. I slowly move down and we both gasp quietly. He continues to move his thumb as I grind around him.

I start to bounce up and down, starting slow then moving faster. Loki grabs my hips to stop me from moving. He starts to thrust in me fast.

"Loki."

He continues to thrust as I begin to feel my walls tighten. I hold it in until I feel him twitch. I wait a few more seconds and silently ask if I can. He nods and we release together.

"Oh, shit."

I collapse on top of him as we breath heavily. I sit back up and get off of him.

"That escalated quickly." He says and I laugh.

"Yes, it did."

I get up and go to the bathroom. Coming back to the room, I grab a shirt and throw it on. I crawl back into bed, Loki pulling me into him, spooning me.

I turn my head to look at him. I turn the rest a body facing him. I put my hand on his cheek, moving my eyes between his.

"I love you, Mischief."

"I love you, fallen."

"I like that."

"Then, we'll keep it."

I smile at him and continue to stare into his eyes.

"If you die. I'm gonna kill you."

"I will not die. You can't die, either."

"I won't. I promise. You'll be back to protect me before Thanos can get me, anyway."

"Yes, I will."

"Perfect. Though I doubt he'd be able to catch me. I'm fast. Like Pietro."

"I don't know. Maybe flying?"

"You hush. I'm very fast. You just don't realize. That's how fast I am."

"Oh, really?"

"Mmhmm. Speed of light."

"Wow. That's fast."

"I know. I'm awesome."

"Yeah, you are."

We laugh together and talk for a little longer until I feel my eyes get heavy.

"Go to bed. Big day tomorrow. Goodnight, fallen."

"Goodnight, Mischief."

He pulls me closer to him. I nuzzle my face into his chest. He kisses the top of my head as I slowly drift off to sleep.