5

Rubys POV-

Right now, all that are going to Asgard, meaning Dad, Nat, Clint, Steve, Peter, Pietro, Wanda, Bruce, and of course Thor, and I, are sitting in the living room, dressed and ready to go.

We're just eating before we decide to finally leave.

"Ms. Stark?"

"Yes, Jarvis?"

"Have fun in Asgard."

Everyone looks at me confusedly.

"Thank you." I chuckle.

"What?" Dad questions.

"Jarvis is a good friend of mine."

"He's an AI."

"A very well made one that can express emotions almost as well as you and I. You have yourself to blame for that."

"Okay, smartass."

I smile and leave the room to put my bowl in the sink. As I'm walking back into the room, I stop, letting another vision creep into my mind. When this one ends, I burst out laughing.

"What happened?" Steve smiles.

"You'll see." I chuckle.

Some of them just roll their eyes with sighs while others snicker.

Once everyone is finished, we head out to the roof of the tower and Thor calls for his friend, Heimdall, to open the bifrost. They all latch themselves to Thor while I just stand and wait.

"Ruby, you might want to hold on." Thor advices.

"I don't need to."

The bifrost opens and we all look up. Within a second, we are soaring through a beautiful rainbow tunnel-like-tube.

As we land, I watch as all but me and Thor fall to the ground with a smile on mine and his faces.

"That's what happened." I smirk as they all groan in pain.

I look up to see a man in gold and bronze smiling down at the ones on the ground.

"You must be Heimdall?" I step over the bodies.

"It is good to finally meet you, Lady Ruby." He nods.

"It is good to meet you, too."

The others finally get up and greet Heimdall as well, not being as nice as I but, that's just who they are.

"Heimdall, old friend!" Thor beams.

"My prince."

"It's good to see you."

"And you, Thor. Lady Ruby?"

"Yes?"

"Congratulations on being worthy."

I smile and thank him before we start making our journey to the castle.

"Oh my." I sigh. "Thor, your home is amazing."

"Thank you, Ruby."

We continue to walk and after long, we finally make it to the castle. Thor leads us through long and tall halls, telling us where and what everything is. He leads us to a set of double doors, the biggest pair so far.

"This here is the throne room. We will go in here to greet my mother and father."

The doors open and we walk in with Thor leading the way in front.

"My son, it has been too long." Odin greets. "Who have you brought along with you today?"

"These are my friends from Midgard. The Avengers and a daughter."

Frigga smiles even more when Thor tells them who we are.

"Which one is Ruby?" She asks and I step forward.

"That would be me, Queen Frigga."

"Come here, my child."

I look at the others, who seem to be just as shocked as me. Walking up the steps, Frigga holds out her hands for me to take, her hold being gentle and firm. Odin continues to greet the others while I only listen to Frigga.

"I've wanted to meet you for years now. I'm so happy to do so."

"You've wanted to meet me?" I smile. "I've wanted to meet you. According to Thor you are amazing and from what I can tell, he was right."

"Thank you. And yes, I've wanted to meet you. Thor told me about your power and I believe I know where it comes from."

"Really?"

She nods and tells me to come to her after the greeting, sending me back to the group with a smile.

"We have something important to show you." Thor drapes his arm over my shoulder.

"What is it?" Odin nods.

Thor holds up his hammer towards me and I grab it, holding it infront of me, hearing even the guards gasping around us. Frigga puts her hand on her chest while Odin stands up.

"I was right." Frigga breathes.

Odin walks down the stairs with Frigga, making their way towards me. I hand the hammer to Thor as Odin and Frigga reach me, each grabbing one of my hands.

"Do you know what this means?" Odin asks.

"No, not really." I chuckle honestly.

"It means that I was right." Frigga smiles softly. "And I do know what you are. You, my dear, are an Angel."