47

*there will be a few time jumps. There is one right now.*

Today is my bachelorette party, of sorts. Sharon, MJ, Wanda, Nat, and I are in my room in Asgard. They are spending the night in here to make sure I don't escape and find Loki.

Right now, Wanda has taken my hand and is putting white nail polish on me. My bridesmaids will have the same color as their dresses on thier nails.

"I have an idea." MJ says.

"What is it?" I ask.

"You should sing."

"That's a good idea." Nat says.

"We all know you can." Sharon says.

"Yes. But, that's a lot of people. I don't wanna embarrass myself."

"You wouldn't." Wanda says.

"Loki would love it." Nat says with a smile.

"He would." I say. "Fine. What song?"

"Ummm." They all hum, making me laugh.

"Y'all don't even know." I say.

"Do you guys have a favorite song?" Sharon asks.

"No. But, there is one that I like."

"What's it called?" Nat asks.

"Always Remember Us This Way. By Lady GaGa. It's a beautiful song. Fun to sing, too."

"Then, lets go with that one. You have to practice."

"What? Right now?"

"Yes, right now. We wanna hear it." MJ demands.

"Alright. Give me a sec."

*singing*

"Perfect." Wanda says.

"That's a good song. Definitely the right choice."

We finish doing our nails and just sit around talking.

"What do you guys think of Jane?" Sharon asks.

"We all know what I think of her." I say.

"Yes. We do. I think she's nice. But, she is a little..." Sharon starts to say.

"Egoistical? Self-centered? A bit obsessed with the fact that she is dating Thor?" I ask.

"Yes." They all say.

"I kind of understand the thing about Thor, though." I say. "I'm obsessed with Loki."

They nod along making me laugh.

"You excited for tomorrow?" Nat asks.

"I'm fucking terrified. But, I'm also fucking ecstatic. Marrying the love of your life is the best thing in the world."

"I can't wait to do that." Wanda says.

"With Vision." Nat says.

"Yes." Wanda says shyly.

"We got confirmation." I yell.

"Whatever."

"I love it."

"MJ? Peter?" Nat asks.

"What?" MJ asks.

"You and Peter?"

"What about us?" MJ ask nervously.

"You know."

"Nope. No I don't. Moving on."

We laugh and move on talking about something else. We do this for hours. We don't usually do this and it's like a sleep over. I have never had one and they aren't bad when you like the people you're with.

Bed time comes and we're all smooched together on my bed. I'm in the middle so that, again, I can't escape. I totally would if they didn't pit me in the middle.

~

I wake up the next morning to Nat and the others poking me awake.

"What?" I say annoyed.

"Get the fuck up, bitch." Nat orders.

"Why?"

"Loki?" Wanda says with a chuckle.

"Oh yeah." I say getting up right away. "What do we do first?"

"You eat. Real food." MJ says.

"Okay. Let's do that."

They laugh and pull me over to the little table with five plates. We all sit down and tiredly eat. I slowly start to wake up and realize.

"Holy. Shit."

"What?" They ask.

"I'm marrying a God. What the hell."

"Yes. We know." Wanda says, laughing.

"Oh my gosh. I'm gonna freak out."

"Let's not do that." Nat says.

"You'll be fine. All you have to do is look pretty and say I do. Your vows ready?" MJ asks.

"Yeah, they are."

"Good. We'll be right next to you and plus, once you see him standing there, all your worries will wash away. You'll be excited and happy." Sharon says.

"Yeah, you're right. Okay. I'm ready."

A few hours later, we all have on our makeup and they're hairs are done. Right now, Wanda is working on mine.

"This is water proof mascara, right?" I ask.

"Of course." Sharon says.

"Good. I'd completely ruin my makeup if it wasn't." I say laughing.

"So would we." Wanda and Nat say.

They finish my hair and they get on their dresses.

"You guys are so pretty!" I say excitedly.

They laugh and thank me. I stand up and they hand me my dress. I go into my wardrobe and put it on. I come out and they're all smiling. They gasp and freak out a bit.

"Ahhh!" Wanda screams. "I'm so fucking happy for you."

"Thank you! I'm gonna cry." I say fanning myself, being all dramatic and shit.

"We all are." MJ says.

There's a knock at the door and Nat goes to open it. Pepper and Frigga step in.

"Oh my gosh." Pepper whispers.

"Gorgeous." Frigga compliments.

A little over 30 minuted later, Frigga and Pepper have left. Everyone is already in the throne room. I'm standing outside it with my girls, when my dad shows up.

He doesn't say anything. He takes my hands and sighs. His eyes tear up making mine, as well.

"Don't make me cry. I'll be doing enough of that in there." I say.

"I'm sorry. You're just so beautiful. And getting married? Shit." He says making me laugh.

"Excuse me. What about us?" Nat says.

"Whatever. You girls look great." He says still looking at me.

"Thanks." She says.

"Time for you girls to go in. Cassie, you're up first, flower girl." Tony says.

The doors open and Cassie walks in followed by Sharon, MJ, Wanda, and lastly Nat.

My turn.

"You ready?" Dad asks.

"Yes."