40

I've been in Asgard for a month. I've spent time with Loki, then time with Frigga. Frigga wanted to teach me magic and I, of course, agreed.

I haven't gotten very far. At all. It will take a while though, I know that.

Loki and I are at our bridge in the woods right now. We're standing in silence. Admiring the view. Listening to the birds and the water. Then I get to thinking.

I turn and look down towards Loki and he looks up at my face.

"What were you just looking at?" I ask.

"The view."

"And what exactly would your view have been?"

"You."

I smile and sit down diagonal from him, our legs laid next to each other.

"I'm tired." I say.

"Do you want to go back."

"Yeah." I answer.

He stands and takes my hands, pulling me up. We walk off the bridge, through the woods, into the garden. The garden his behind the palace so it doesn't take long to get back.

We go to my room and close the door. I take off my dress while Loki sits on the bed. I smile to myself, standing in my underwear and bra, looking at Loki.

I go to the other side of the bed and pretend I'm about to lay down. Then, I throw my leg over his and straddle him.

"I thought you said you were tired?" He asks.

"I lied."

"Glad I didn't realize. This is a nice surprise."

"Happy you like it."

I start to slowly grind on him and he grabs my hips, helping me move. He leans up and slowly pulls me into a gentle, loving kiss. I stop moving, getting lost in his kiss.

"Keep going." He says.

I giggle and continue to move. I set my hands on his clothed abs. His armor disappears and I smile, rubbing his abs and now grinding his dick through his boxers.

"Faster."

I move my hips faster and unclip my bra. It falls off my shoulders and I throw it on the floor. I see the list in his eyes grow and take his hardness out of his boxers.

I keep on my panties and continue to rub on his naked dick. He groans, only making me more turned on. I moan and he takes one of my breasts in his hand.

I slide my panties to the side and sit back on him, still not putting him in. I grind faster leaning my hands on his thighs.

He takes control and puts me on my back. He flips me over so that I'm on my stomach. He opens my legs and lines his tip with my entrance.

"Do it." I say.

Just like that, he's thrusting fast, in and out of me. My mouth falls open as I let out a high pitched moan.

"You're so good at that." I say.

He move faster, pulling my hair. I feel my stomach tighten and his dick twitch. I can tell he is ready and let myself release.

"Oh shit. I'm cumming."

He groans and I feel his load shoot into me. He stops and waits for a second, our breathing heavy and unbalanced, then pulls out.

"Beautiful." He says.

"Thank you."

I laugh and roll onto my back. Loki falls next to me and takes my hand.

"Now, I'm tired." I say.

"Me too."

"Wanna take a nap."

"Yes."

I laugh again and we go to the top of the bed. We pull the covers up and get under them. I curl up onto my side and take his arm, holding it close.

"This is mine now, thanks." I say.

"Okay." He says with a chuckle.

He rolls onto his side, facing me, and we just stare into each others eyes for some time.

"You're really pretty." I say. "I'm happy I found you."

"I'm also happy you found me. Helped me find myself."

I smile and set my hand on his cheek. My eyes start to get heavy and he notices.

"Close your eyes." He whispers.

I do and he pulls me closer, I'm still holding onto his one arm. My forehead rests on his chest and his chin goes on the top of my head. Then, I'm asleep.

I wake up a few hours later, still curled up, but facing away from Loki. I turn my head and see he is laying on his other side, facing away as well.

I turn around and drape my arm around his body and my head rests on his shoulder. I fall back asleep a few minutes later.

I wake up again, and Loki is sitting up, with a book in his hands. I'm laying on my pillow and sigh. He looks over at me and we make eye contact.

"Hi." He says with a smile.

"Hi."

He chuckles and sits closer to me. I move as well and lay my head on his chest.

Avengers POV-

Ruby has been gone two weeks. We haven't had any kind of contact other then, Thor giving us her status.

She's happy, she's healthy, she is even learning magic. We just miss her.

"I see why Ruby likes this chair so much." Nat says, sitting in her chair.

"And why no one is allowed on it." Tony says.

"She is very protective of that chair." Thor exclaims, coming from the elevator.

"How is she?" Tony asks.

"Stark. She is fine. She is doing great. Her and Loki are happy."

"She coming back any time soon?" Wanda asks.

This turns every ones attention to Thor.

"I'm afraid not."

"Can we go see he?" MJ asks.

"No."

"Why not?" Tony asks.

"Because, it would ruin her experience there. You guys would have to leave again and that would only make her sad." Thor explains.

We all go quiet, thinking about what Thor had said. We miss her, but we don't want her to feel bad.

"Okay. We'll wait for her."