23

Bedtime comes around and everyone slowly leaves the room until it's just Me, Loki, and Thor.

"Thank you, Thor."

"For what?"

"For getting Loki here. I am the happiest I have been all week. And with the time difference on Asgard, I have no clue how long we were separated. I am very grateful for your help." 

"Your welcome." He smiles with a nod. "I am going to bed now. Goodnight."

"Night."

Thor leaves the room and it's just us.

"We should go to bed, too."

We get up and wait for the elevator, getting to my room, shutting the door behind him.

I get my t-shirt and shorts, going to the bathroom. I come out to see Loki in his sleep wear, waiting on the bed.

I crawl on top of him and straddle his waist. Without saying anything, I grab the nape of his neck and pull slightly, making him smile and pulls my face down to his, leaving them inches apart. I slowly push our lips together as an open mouthed kiss.

His hands lightly trail a line down my back until they get to my hips, pulling my body closer to his. He leaves my lips and starts kissing down my chin, my jawline, to my neck. Thankfully, he knows not to leave a hickey, I'd freak out.     

"You're so beautiful."   

I smile and pull his face back up to mine, our lips moving in sync with each other, fitting perfectly together.

After a long make out session, I climb off him and lay down. He pulls me close, falling asleep soon after.

-

I wake up in the morning to Loki playing with my hair

"Morning, Mischief."

"Happy birthday, my darling."

I smile and thank him before we get up. I get dressed to go shopping and get MJ from Peters room. 

MJ, Peter, Ned, Loki, and I all get into the elevator and get to the common room

"Right, ladies, lets go." Nat orders.

Wanda, Nat, and Mj get into the elevator and hold it open for me while I say bye to Loki.

"I'll be back in a few hours. Have fun. Don't kill Peter and Pietro. I would let you but, my dad and Wanda would be sad so, we can't do that."

"I'll try." He sighs, making me smile. "I'll see you later. Goodbye, darling."

I give him a quick kiss and go into the elevator with a wave.

"Y'all are cute." Wanda smiles.

"I know." I cockily shrug.

We take one of my dads expensive cars and drive to the nearest mall, stopping at many stores getting cute outfits, getting to know MJ better, finding out she's actually really cool compared to the boys. 

Then Nat and Wanda stop us at a lingerie store.

"What are we doing in here?" I squint my eyes slowly. "Neither of y'all have boyfriends."

"No, but, you do." Wanda states.

"Oh, hell no." I shake my head. "Get me out of here."

"Nope." Nat pulls me forward. "You are going to find some sexy lingerie and please your man so, that he can please you."

I look at MJ who is smirking at me and I sigh.

"Fine. I'll get some. But, all of you have to do something for me."

"What is it?" MJ asks.

"I want you to all wear gowns with me and no shoes. MJ you're coming to Asgard."

They stop to think for a second, Nat and MJ don't like to wear dresses and none of them like to walk around barefoot.

"Deal." Wanda sighs.

"Perfect. Now help me choose. I've obviously never been in this kind of store."

They laugh and we all separate to look for something. Nat ends up getting some stuff for her as well and I get a few different lingerie sets.

We get home and I put my stuff in my room before packing a bag for Asgard, including lingerie.

I finally go down to the common room and see Loki standing by Thor. I smile and speed-walk over to him, his grimace turning into a smile that warms my heart when he sees me.

I hug him around the neck and he hugs me around my waist.

"Hello to you too, Ruby." Steve teases.

"Yeah-huh, hi." I don't even looking at him.

Loki chuckles and I let go, standing my short ass between him and Thor.

"Who's is all going to Asgard? I know dad is as well as Nat, Wanda, the gods of course, and I'm making MJ go. Who else?"

Steve, Bucky, and Sam raise their hands, making me chuckle.

"Okay. Are the two P's and Ned going?"

"Yeah, they are." Dad nods. "They'll be down soon."

They show up and we all head to the roof. MJ holds onto me as the bifrost opens, landing on Asgard.