26

"Can I hug you?"

He chuckles and stands and I run up the stairs and throw my arms around him.

"Yes. I would like to have a ball."

He lets go and I hurry to Frigga and give her a hug as well. I go back to Loki with the biggest smile on my face. He smiles with me and lays his arm over my shoulders.

"My daughter is a fallen angel and is now a part of the royal Asgardian family." I hear my dad say to the others. "I couldn't be more proud."

I laugh and go over to him, giving him a hug. In case you couldn't tell, I like hugging people. I let go of him and a second later, I'm being lifted into the air by Thor. 

"You are now my sister. You have no choice. That spot is reserved for you."

I laugh as he sets me down and I walk back over to Loki, taking his hand in mine.

"Thank you for the ball and for making me a part of this wonderful family. This is by far the best birthday I will ever have."

"It is our pleasure to consider you family, Ruby." Frigga states.

"I'm gonna cry. Get me out of here." I look away.

They all laugh and we leave the room.

"Oh my Gosh!" I jump. "I'm freaking out."

"We see that." Bucky, Sam, and Steve say.

"Shut up, Soldiers." I chuckle and they roll their eyes with small smiles.

I see that Thor has his arm around Jane with a smile on his face while she scowls at me.

"Why are you looking at me like that? Am I not allowed to be happy?" I go up to her, making her stop moving.

"I've known them longer and I'm not even a part of this family."

I look over at Loki, who is rolling his eyes at her and then look back at her, letting my wings out.

"So you get mad at me for it? The fact that you aren't a part of this family is just a reflection of your character. Your shitty mother fucking character. If you want to be considered family, then you need to get your fucking attitude in check." I walk away.

Like a bad bitch.

She scoffs and I take Lokis hand, continuing to move forward after putting away my wings.

"Nat, Wanda, and MJ. My room."

They laugh and take me back to my room after saying bye to Loki.

"I swear, all the new girlfriends that I meet have issues with me. I don't understand."

"I don't either." Nat and Wanda shake their heads.

"I do. I used to not really like you. But, then I got to know you and you're pretty badass." MJ chuckles.

I thank her and take them all into my wardrobe.

Guys POV-

"Nat, Wanda, and MJ. My room."

The girls laugh and Ruby says bye to Loki before they go into her room.

"Well, damn." Sam smiles.

"She ain't taking shit from nobody no more." Bucky nods.

"No she is not." Tony smiles proudly. "I think she likes the angel wing thing."

"She uses it for intimidation." Loki states.

"It works." Peter, Pietro, and Ned nod.

"They're huge." Steve furrows his brows.

"Too big for her." Thor agrees. "Definitely helps with the intimidation."

"She is terrifying now." Peter breathes.

"And now she has a dagger." Pietro complains.

"You're welcome." Loki smugly smirk.

"Why did you give it to her anyway?" Steve asks.

"Because, she told me how she loved that I had daggers and she likes to play with knives."   

"She does?" They all ask.

"Yes. She likes the fact that you can use it for food and killing people." He chuckles.

"She's secretly a psychopath." Tony nods.

"She likes the design, too." Loki continues. "Mostly the murder."

"That's great."