✨43✨

*Big time jump. Sorry*

Three years. Loki and I have been together for three years. I'm now 20. I've gone on many missions with my family. I haven't killed anyone, yet. Neither has Peter. Loki usually does that for me. He also joined the Avengers. I'm so proud of how far he has come withy family. They trust him fully now and he more than tolerates them, which is enough for me.

Today is my 21st birthday. They trying to get me to drink, but I don't want to. I see no point.

"Come on. It's fun." Dad says.

"For now. Until you wake up in the morning with a screaming head ache and all your problems are still there. There is no point to slowly poisoning yourself." I say.

"Damn." Sam and Scott says.

"It's true."

"Well, at least we know she won't be an alcoholic." Nat says.

"Correct." I agree.

"What about going to the club?" Sam asks.

"Don't like crowds. Or people. Or getting groped by some random guy." I explain.

"Fair point."

"Your boring." Nat says.

"I know I am. But I like being boring. Loki likes boring me, too." I say and hear him laugh.

"That's true." He says from behind me.

"Exactly."

"Whatever. At least do something." Nat begs.

"Like what?" I ask.

They shrug and Loki and I chuckle. They give up on trying to get me drunk, realizing it's not going to work. We all sit back and relax, just talking and laughing, having a good time.

"I need to tell you something." Loki whispers to me.

"You cheat?" I ask with a chuckle.

"Far from it." He says.

I look up at him confused and he tells me to get up. He takes me to the roof with the sunset in the background. He takes my hands in his turning me towards him.

"Are you okay?" I ask worriedly.

"Yeah, I'm fine." He says with a nervous smile.

"No you're not. What happened?"

"Nothing. I just have to ask you something."

"Ask away."

"Ever since the day I met you, when you waltz right into my cell, I was drawn to you. Your beautiful and kind soul. You didn't fear me like everyone else. You didn't turn your back on me. You said that I shouldn't be in that cell and that the one who brainwashed me should. You saw the good in me that nobody, not even myself, saw. You helped me. You saved me." He says.

He gets down on one knee, pulling out a ring and I gasp, my hand flying to my forehead.

"You're the one I've been waiting for my whole life. I want to spend the rest of ours, together. Marry me, Ruby."

Tears stream down my face while I smile and laugh.

"Yes." I say nodding my head. "I'll marry you."

He smiles and stands up, pulling me into a kiss. I stop kissing him and pull him into a hug. I let go and he takes my hand, sliding the ring on my finger.

 I let go and he takes my hand, sliding the ring on my finger

"I love you." He says.

"I love you." I say, full on crying now.

I pull him back down to kiss me then hug him again. He lifts me up so that I am now straddling his waist with my arms around his neck. He holds me for a minute until setting down and kissing me again.

"Gosh, I'm so happy right now." I say.

"Me too."

He dries my face and we wait until I'm no longer red and puffy to go back inside. We get into the elevator and take it to the common room and sitting back down as if nothing happened.

I sit between his legs and he wraps his arms around my waist. I set my hands on his, purposefully showing the one with the ring.

We join into whatever it was they were talking about and wait for someone to notice. Then there's a gasp.

"Shut the fuck up. No fucking way." Nat says.

"What? what's going on?" I ask innocently.

"Don't play with me. What's on your hand?" She asks standing up.

Everyone looks as I smile.

"Oh my god!" Nat, Wanda, Pepper, MJ, Sharon, pretty much every girl in the room, yells.

"What?" The guys ask. Dumbasses.

"Are you fucking blind?" Wanda says.

"You're daughters getting married." Pepper says.

My dad looks at my hand and his eye's go wide.

"Oh shit." Bucky, Sam, and Steve say.

I stand up and the girls crowd me.

"It's so pretty." Pepper says.

"I know."

Thor comes in and shoves them away and pulls me into a lung crushing hug.

"My sister-in-law. I'm so happy for you guys, brother."

My dad shows up next, looking like he's gonna cry. I do cry. I hug him and laugh.

"You're getting married."

"Yeah, I am."

"To Loki."

"Yes."

"Finally."

"What?" I ask pulling away from the hug.

I stand back, next to Loki who is now standing up, also confused.

"I said finally. Only took you three fucking years."

"Dad?"

"What? It's true."

"It is." Nat says.

"Well, he would have done it sooner, but I had told him I wanted to wait."

"Correct." Loki says.

"Do you have a date?" Pepper asks.

"They just got engaged." Nat says.

"Well, apparently, they have been planning this for awhile." She says.

"We don't have a date." Loki says, then Wanda gasps.

"Wedding dress." She exclaims. "We get to go wedding dress shopping."

Then I gasp, as well.

"We already know who's paying for it." Dad says.

"Like you weren't going to in the first place." Peter says.

"Whatever."

I laugh and then I'm swooped away by the girls. I turn around and see an uncomfortable-looking Loki being congratulated by the guys.

"You should have the wedding in Asgard." MJ suggests.

"I want to. I'm 99% sure Loki does, as well."

"Do you have any idea for the dress?" Sharon asks.

"I think so."