32

Ruby POV-

I make the spaghetti and separate it into 14 bowls. Dad, Bruce, Nat, Steve, Sharon, Thor, Peter, MJ, Pietro, Wanda, Sam, Bucky, Loki, and I.

I call everyone to come get there bowls and we all walk back to the common room. They all talk and laugh, trying to get me to join in, but I can't. I'm not in the mood.

I feel another vision coming and get nervous so, I grab Lokis arm before I'm gone.

I come back a few minutes later and let out a sigh of relief.

"Are you okay?" Steve asks.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'll be fine. They're back to normal." I nod with a thin-lipped smile.

"Good." Dad sighs.

I finish eating and set mine and Lokis plate on the side table. I curl up into his side, laying my head on his shoulder, and he wraps his arm around my back.

"Somebody throw a pillow at me."

A second later, a pillow hits me in the face.

"Thank you."

They all laugh and I set the pillow on Lokis lap and lay down.

"Are you feeling better?" Loki asks.

I turn onto my back to look at him.

"Yeah, actually, I am. I just needed a good cry." I chuckle.

He leans down and kisses me on the forehead. I smile and turn back over.

"MJ, you staying the night again?"

"Yeah, I guess."

"She lives here now." Dad states, earning chuckles from everyone.

I get another vision and once it's done, I sit up and look at Sharon who's eyeballing me.

"Sharon, how come you hate me?"

"Because you're a dick."

"But I'm not. I've only been rude to you because you were rude to me."

"Yeah right. You're just trying to play the innocent card."

"Right, stand up." I get up and stand in the middle of the room. "Come here."

She gets up expecting me to fight her. Instead I force her into a hug around her neck. She stands there confused while the others look confused as well.

"I don't know what I did, but I didn't do it on purpose. I swear."

She still just stands there and I sigh.

"You aren't getting out of this until you hug me back."

She hesitates and then wraps her arms around my waist.

"I'm sorry." She says.

"It's fine. I'm sorry too."

We hug it out and then let go. I smile at her and she goes and sits down. I turn around and smile wider at Loki, making him chuckle as I sit next to him.

"Now, only one more relationship to fix."

"Who's that?" Thor asks and Loki laughs next to me.

"Your girlfriend."

"Makes sense."

"What happened?" Dad and Steve ask.

"Am I the only one who notices how often these people speak in sync?" Loki asks me.

"Nope, I see it too." I chuckle and the others roll their eyes. "Loki and I were walking through the palace and Thor comes over with a girl. She tries to hit Loki and I grab her wrist, like the badass girlfriend I am. We got off on a rocky start. But, so did me and Sharon and that's better now."