48

Loki POV-

I'm standing in the front of the room. Thor's saying stuff that I really couldn't care about. I see Stark step out of the of the room and that tells me that Ruby is ready.

I sigh and tell Thor to go to his spot with the guys. A few minutes later, the doors open up.

In walks Cassie, our flower girl. She is adorable. After her it's Sharon, MJ, Wanda, then Nat. They get to their spots and smile at me. I nod and look back at the door.

Then she walks in.

My heart stops. We make eye-contact and I immediately start tearing up. She smiles at me and does a little wave. I laugh and wave back.

She's so beautiful. She looks perfect. I'm about to marry the most gorgeous woman in all the universes.

She starts walking down the isle and doesn't break eye-contact with me. She reaches me and hugs her father.

Once she's on front of me I see that she is crying and wipe her tears. I take her hands in mine and smile.

"You look divine."

"Oh, gosh. I love you." She says crying again.

"I love you, too."

Odin starts to speak to everyone, him being the one to marry us.

Ruby and I stare into each others eyes, our smiles wide and true. Then the vows come.

"I, Loki Odinson, take you, Ruby Stark, to be my lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part."

"I, Ruby Stark, take you, Loki Odinson, to be my lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part."

"Vows?" Odin asks.

*Vows will be the next chapter*

"Do you, Loki Odinson, take the, Ruby Stark, to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."

"Do you, Ruby Stark, take the, Loki Odinson, to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

"You may now kiss the bride."

Ruby doesn't hesitate. She lets go of my hands and cups my cheeks, forcefully pulling my face down. I hear laughing and cheering as I wrap my hands around her waist, pulling her closer.

This kiss lasts only a few seconds. But, it will never be forgotten. Best moment of my existence. Her lips were soft and smooth. The kiss was rough but full of love. Full of a life time of happiness together.

She pulls away and instead pulls me into a hug. After a few seconds she lets go and we walk back down the isle, the bridesmaids and groomsmen following.

Ruby and I go to a separate room as the others wait outside the throne room for it to be cleared and organized.

We get to the room and Ruby immediately pulls me into a hug.

"I missed you." She says, crying.

"I know. I'm missed you too."

She lets go and open-mouth kisses me. Our tongues glide against each other. She steps back and we sit down.

"You are so beautiful."

"Thank you. I was hoping you would like the dress."

"I'd like any dress you wore."