Chapter 13

Veera has already reached the location with Daw but Tanet is running late due to delay at the previous shoot location. Daw asks the costume and make up guys to get Veera ready for the event first as Tanet is still stuck in the traffic.

Veera sits on the chair for make up and hair. He is feeling a bit uneasy as it's the first time someone is helping him get dressed for an event. He closes his eyes and lay back on the chair as the makeup man works on his face. After make up, he takes care of his hair. He looks at himself in the mirror and is surprised to see himself all dolled up. A smile appears on his face as he likes the way he looks. Suddenly the smile turns to frown as he is anxious whether Tanet will like his look or not. He looks at the door but there is no sign of Tanet. He gets ready to wear his costume for the day.

Tanet ran towards the dressing room as he was almost an hour late. He quickly sits down for the make up and hair. Then he rushes inside to wear his costume.

Daw: Tanet

Tanet: Hmm

Daw: You done?

Tanet: Yes, I will be out in a minute. Daw, did you pick Veera?

Daw: Yes, he came on time. He is all ready and waiting for you backstage along with the rest of the cast.

Tanet steps out of the changing room and looks at Daw with a smirk.

Tanet: How do I look?

Daw: Handsome as always.

Tanet: Will he be impressed?

Daw: Who?

Tanet: Huh... never mind. Let's go.

Tanet and Daw walks out of the dressing room towards the back of the stage where everyone is waiting for them. As he walks towards his team, his eyes is searching for just one person. His eyes finally lands on him and his heart misses a beat.

 His eyes finally lands on him and his heart misses a beat

Tanet: Shit, is that PVee?

Daw: Hmm

Tanet: Did you..